Quince (part1): Namjin

Teaser/filler chapter.

Last day of the year guys, how's it going?

Seokjin's POV:

"You know, watching someone sleeping is all cool in twilight. In real life princess, it's downright creepy." He mumbles, his eyes shut.

I huff and flick his forehead. "I was wondering how to wake you up. I made breakfast."

"Hmm that's what this yummy smell is. Anyway you should have woken me up the way you used to. I miss that." he says looking up at me all seriously, lying on his side.

A blush taints my cheeks at that.

I used to straddle him and pepper kisses all over his face. Then once he'd wake up, he'd grab me by my neck and press our lips together ending in an hour of passionate love making.

That used to be our mornings. The days he'd wake up before me he'd start with sucking me off until I was wide awake panting with lust. Then what? Again an hour of passionate love making.

I miss that too.

I shake my head to get rid off those thoughts. As I begin to walk away I'm pulled back and onto the bed on my back with Joon straddling me.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask.

"Gomawo." he says looking at me with so much emotion, I can't seem to look away.

"What for?" I find myself asking.

"For-" he says and then lowers himself till his mouth is near my ear, "Breakfast!"
He all but rushes, laughing on his sprint out of the room leaving me all hot and bothered.

That little tease.

._.$._.$._.$._.

I watch as he devours all the sausages and eggs on his plate like a starved man.

It's not just him, the rest of the boys eat like cavemen.

"Hyung, we really missed your cooking!" Tae says through a mouthful of pancakes. Normally I would have told him to not talk with his mouthful but I had missed watching his cheeks puff up as he ate in contentment. So I just smile and ruffle his hair softly.

The part that really warmed my heart was Yoongi piling the goodies on his plate and eating like he's gonna skip other meals. He's always so calm and collected, full of what he calls swag I suppose 😂 lol that I didn't expect him to have missed my food, moreover shown me that he had missed my cooking, missed me being around. This is the closest I'm ever going to get to a "I missed your food hyung and I missed your annoying self around me." It's the closest thing to a verbal confession yet I'm happy cause duh, this is Min Yoongi. He's a nice person but he doesn't show his niceness to anyone.

With him there's a lot of 'reading between the lines' that has to be done and I'm glad Hoseok is intelligently literate.

After breakfast everyone seems to want to get out of the house. They're just doing this to give us space, for all I know they'll be at the terrace.

"Kookie you haven't eaten much today. Everything okay?" I ask.

"Seriously hyung?" he says and storms out.

My eyes water at my youngest baby's rudeness.

"I'll get him to apologize." Tae says seriously and follows quickly behind him.

Jiminie looks uncomfortable and restless.

Finally Hoseok looks at him and orders sternly, "Go!"

He looks relieved before telling me to ignore Kookie and that he's just a bit cranky today he runs off in their direction out of the dorm doors as well.

"What's up with them?" I ask.

"God knows." Yoongi shrugs awkwardly.
Hoseok and he offer to clear the table.

Fifteen minutes later Namjoon and I are left alone in the dorms.

"Uh-" we both say at the same time.

"You go first." we say again at the same time.

I chuckle humorlessly, "I'll go first. I just have one question."

He nods and I continue with a bitter smile, "Why?"

---$-----$----$---

Part 2 will be your new year's Eve gift. :)

Vote. Comment. Share.

Sarang,

Thiea.