Chapter 2

Oli's P.O.V.

"Seriously!? You have to be fucking kidding me mate!!"

I groaned frustrated fixing my button up shirt. When my friend, Jordan had called me and told me that he was going to get me out for dinner I definately didn't have that in my mind. Mostly because he said that we were going to go to my favourite vegan restaurant in Shefield. It turned out that my friend had other plans for the night.

"I think it be good for you Oli. It's been a month, you have to get yourself out there again." He said and stopped at a red light. I threw my head back on the passenger's seat.

"And that was your best idea. Prostitudes? Really?" I shoke my head at him as he started the car again.

"Come on mate. You broke up a month ago and since then you have been either working or sitting on your couch and watching movies with the dog."

He made a pause and before I got to even say anything he pointed his finger at me adding.

"And don't you even try to deny it Sykes!"

"Ok. One: 'the dog' has a name. Two: both hands on the steering wheel." I sighed as my friend put his hand back on the car's wheel and drove towards the end of the city.

"Come on Oliver, it's going to be fun. Trust me, I know." He glanced at me smirking as he winked.

"Yeah, you know..... No wonder why your ex-wife divorsed you mate." I said with my best rude voice.

"Hey! No need to be an asshole now. We had our problems."

"Oh, I'm sure." I said sarcasticly touching my chest with my palm for more emphasis.

"Whatever, this proves my point anyway."

He rolled his eyes at me, the smirk never leaving his lips. Jordan was never really offended when I judged him for this kind of choises. He knew he had ruin his marriege by sleeping around way too much and he didn't care at all. Don't get me wrong. She was sad when she left him but he was also a realist about it. In general, he was a great friend......Most of the time.

"What point?" I asked him curiously.

"The fact that you haven't fucked anybody since you broke up, which let me say, happened A MONTH ago,and now you are being an asshole to me because you are sexually frustrated."

Jordan said putting on a know-it-all-like teachers voice. I chuckled and shook my head at him.

"That's bollocks."

I made an annoyed sound and turned my head to look out of the window as we approach the not so nice neighourhoods of the city. It was true that a month ago I had ended my two years long relashionship. Nothing too bad had happened. We just fell apart, I suppose. Both of us were clearly not happy with each other anymore and when I said that I wanted to end it, my ex agreed immediately.

We used to share my house so after the break up I was left all by myself. I hated being alone. I seriously couldn't stand a minute of it. Of cource I had Oskar, my dog. I don't think I could have manage without him. Still though, I was so used to human company always being around that my house looked way too empty.

I own a clothing company called Drop Dead and I purposly spent my whole days there. When I had to finally go home, I would always put on movies just so I can hear more voices around the house.

"Alright, listen. I'm your friend and I highly recommend you to try it. If you decide that it isn't your thing then next time I'm going to actually drive us to the restaurant. But you never know, you might like it. I mean look at me I do it all the time."