Chapter 8

Josh P.O.V.

I woke up the next day full of energy and will to make sure that Oli's obsession of wanted to make everything by himself in fear that I might get worked up won't pass today. I was determinate to make him let me help with everything he was planning to do in that room. He was gonna change it for us after all.

I wasn't surprised when I walked into the kitchen to warm breakfast sitting on the counter and Oli sitting infront of his laptop typing like there was no tomorrow. I stood opposite him but he didn't seem to notice. A couple of minutes later he slammed the laptop closed and sighed heavily. I jumped at the sudden action, something that caused him to look up and finally notice me. He immediately smiled and stood up.

"Morning Josh. How did you sleep?"

"Fine, uum everything's ok?" I asked quitly not wanting to bother him but still wishing to make sure that we weren't causing any trouble by living at his house.

"Yeah, why wou-...oh that, just errands. Paying for the house and stuff. I hate doing them cause they are boring as hell. Don't think about that though. Come on, I have breakfast ready."

He took the plate that stood on the kitchen counter and a glass of orange juice and handed it to me with the smile always present on his lips. I thanked him and sat down as Oli opened a cupboard. He got some dog treats out and gave them to Oskar who had just come and jumped up a chair. Oli petted him and kissed his head.

"Oli?"

"Yeah.."

"If you still want to fix the room today, I'd love to help. I really wanna do something since you've been doing everything for us, you know?"

Oli sighed and smiled slightly. He seemed so...understanding of what was going through my head. Sometimes I feel like he knows me better that I know myself.

"Well, I guess I can't deny right? Especially when the offer comes from someone this cute."He added and winked at me.

I felt the red colour rising on my pale chicks that I am sure weren't as pale anymore. Even though I was sure that he was joking I still caught myself day-dreaming about the tall handsome and tattooed man that helped me and my son so much. Damn, I only knew the guy for days but I could get such a good vibe, such kindness. At the time, I hadn't even see half of it.

After I finished my breakfast I went into the spare room along side Oli and Oskar who liked to follow his long haired owner everywhere he went. Oli had already placed four boxes to the side. He had closed them with tape and wrote 'DONATE' on them with a black market that now stood at the top of the biggest one.

"What's all that?" I asked my curiousity never ending.

"Oh, just old stuff of mine that I wanted to give away for a long time. There's a bunch of stuff and nothing could be usefull to us anymore so I'll drop them of to a shelter I know. They could maybe make some good use of it."

He answer while closing a box and picking it up. The box was normal size and I could see a teddy bear's head sticking out of it. Oli placed the box on a chair.

"I also found this box with some old toy's of mine. My mother had kept some and them and gave them to me quit some time ago. I was gonna give them away along side the other stuff but now I think they could be finally usefull. Levi can have them. If you don't mind and everything."

I nodded and thanked Oli. I couldn't believe how nice of a guy he was. I still was cautious about him but hell nowing myself I cannot lie. I was slowly so driven into him. His personality and presence and just....everything. Him being attractive wasn't helping me either. At. all.