Date or Fate?

"Go? Oh yeah, let's go," Otabek turned around to walk back down the stairs, feeling kind of stupid. He paused at the end of the stairs, causing Yuri to almost bump into him, "what the hell Beka? Why'd you stop?" he pushed lightly to get him to move so he could step around. "Yura, where are we going? There aren't any bars around here."

Yuri rolled his eyes and grabbed onto Otabek's arm, pulling him toward the road, "Viktor told me there was one not too far from here." He got an eyebrow raise in response, "don't worry, I looked it up and there was good ratings." He chuckled as he leaned against the other's bike, "now c'mon, I don't wanna drive this thing. I'll just tell you the directions."

"Whatever you say," Otabek replied sarcastically with a slight smirk, getting a punch to the arm as he swung his leg over the seat with Yuri mirroring. He passed the spare helmet back before slipping his on, feeling long arms slide around his waist and hold onto him tightly. He thanked god that it was dark out and he had the helmet to hide the light color come onto his face.

Yuri pulled up the map on his phone as the bike turned on, pointing up and around the corner, he tried to not be too loud as he gave the directions to the suggested bar. "It says up around this and then onto the main road, shouldn't be too far from here. Only about 10 minutes by driving." Otabek nodded as he started off, still unsure about how he was going to handle the night way out of his usual comfort zone.

As they pulled up near the destination that the directions led them to, Otabek parked near the side of the building, easy enough he could get to if they had to leave early. Yuri nearly jumped off of the bike and shoved his helmet into the other's arms, looking as excited as a kitten who discovered catnip. "Hurry up Bekaaa," he was nearly jumping up and down as he impatiently waited for the other to take off his, pulling him toward the entrance before he barely got onto his feet.

"Holy shit, calm down Yura." Otabek slipped his hand out of the other's grasp and reached up to fix his hair, getting a snicker as he barely tried and quickly gave up. "Don't worry, you look great," he gestured to the entrance, "I've never been in one, so let's go!" His arm was grabbed again and dragged forward, wondering if he was going to be able to survive the night with this ecstatic Yuri.

Yuri pulled out his passport and waved it in the bouncer's face, sticking his tongue out with a "hah!" The other behind him simply held up his Kazakh ID, sighing and mouthing "sorry," apologizing for the younger male before lightly hitting him upside the back of his head. "You look like an idiot, you're gonna get us kicked out before even getting in." He rolled his eyes as he got flipped off. He followed the other and sat at the barstools, looking next to him at a confused face. "What's wrong Yura? You were just crazy 10 seconds ago."

"I have no fucking idea what to drink," he looked to Otabek, "I've never been out drinking much before." He shrugged slightly as his eyes went across the wall covered in shelves of various alcohols, "what should I try? You must know more than me." He only got a chuckle in reply, the other thinking for a moment before pointing to the wall, "choose one you think looks good, then ask the bartender. How much do you think you can handle and how drunk do you want to get?"

Yuri scrunched his nose up as he scanned over all of the bottles lined up behind the counter, seeing if one caught his eye. "That one," he pointed forward at a tall blue tinted bottle, "I want something with that." The bartender was called over by Otabek, asking what he wanted. "Actually this one has never been out to drink before," he got a laugh in response along with a slightly embarrassed Yuri, "he wants something with that blueish liquor," he glanced to the other and smirked, "make it 2, and make them hard."

"Otabek you asshole," he said through his teeth, "you make it sound like I'm a little bitch." He leaned against the counter as he watched the bartender mix a few things together and pour it into 2 shot glasses, bringing them over with an entertained smile and a simple "enjoy." Otabek picked up his glass and watched Yuri hesitantly pick up the second, "don't even think about it, just take it." He downed his and watched the other nearly have a coughing fit, "shit, that was actually heavy," he said while laughing.