Five

Her moans drove me wild Ariana and I were officially getting married soon just the two of us I finally had the courage to ask her and of course she said yes.

I was still sucking on Ariana's breast softly I heard her moan softly she ran her fingers through my hair and I pulled away leaving marks on her.

She layed down I got on top of her tracing kisses down her entire body making her moan softly.

" I'm so happy you engaged to me " Ariana said while moaning.

" I know I'm glad I have you in my life" I said.

" Me to " Ariana said breathing heavily against my chest.

" wanna go to bed I'm exhausted " I said.

" sure why not " she said.

Ariana cuddled against my chest laying her head down on my chest with both of us dozing off to sleep.

I woke up and Ariana was awake she noticed me awake and smiled.

" Morning baby " she said whispering in my ear.

" Good morning beautiful " I said pricing hr delicate soft cheek.

" so I hope we have a baby " She said.

" Wait what? " I said confused.

" ya I might be pregnant " she said.

I was shocked did I forget to put on a condom I hope not because I'm not ready to have children.

" Did I forget to put a condom on " I asked nervously.

" ya but its Ok we might have children or not " she said.

" but I'm no ready I'm to young to a child I want to spend more time with you before I have a child " I said.

" its Ok we can go to the doctors next week and they can take a small test to see if I am or not if I am pregnant promise you will be by my side " she asked.

" of course " I said smiling.

" don't be nervous Ok it might not happen I highly doubt it will happen but It could never know " Ariana said.

" Ok I'm just nervous " I said.

" don't be its Ok just be calm no matter what don't speak a word about this promise. " Ariana said.

" Promise " I said.

" now what are we waiting for let's have breakfast " Ariana says.

" alright " I say I jump out of bed and wrap a robe around my body and Ariana does the same.

We walk out and she gets pancakes and begins making them in her pancake maker.

" Wow those smell great " I said.

" I know I'm excellent cook aren't I " she said proudly.

" only at breakfast foods " I said smirking.

" wow that's mean " she said.

" well last time you cooked you almost bunt the house down because instead of paying attention to the me all you were painting your nails instead not smart babe by I still love you " I said.

She smiled and hugged me and kissed my lips I just moved the feeling of our lips touching you could actually feel the love in the air.

" Thanks maybe breakfast foods are just meant for me then " she said laughing.

" I'll go check on the pancakes " she said walking towards the stove.

She lifted the lid up and used her hand to spread the smell of the pancakes she turned around giving me a thumbs up saying they were done.

" finally about time " I said getting up I grabbed a plate and she plopped a pancake on mg plate.

I sat down taking one bite of it and smiled and looked at Ariana.

" maybe your not a bad cook after all " I said snickering.

She smiled and laughed and rolled her eyes and got her pancake and joined me for breakfast.