Ten

I was sitting on my bed reading all my comments my fans give me they are the best thing that has ever happened to me I'm waiting for Mac to come home so I can give him some dinner because we didn't eat lunch and he must be famished.

I heard the front door open and heard loud footsteps I knew it was Mac he walked in and smiled and sat down on the bed next to me.

" Hey " I said smiling at him.

He smiled back and kissed my cheek I blushed and held his hand.

" hey could I tell my fans that I'm engaged? " I asked Mac.

He looked at me worried and perplexed his face then smiled.

" of course just we need to take a picture " he said smirking.

I smiled and got out my phone and opened up my camera I showed my ring and mac kissed my cheek I took the picture and went to Instagram and posted it and captioned this.

Guess who got engaged? I DID!! and he put a ring on it 💍

I started getting a million likes and comments say congratulations and other stuff to make me smile.

Ariana.torrr: Congratulations love I'm so happy for my baby

Ariana.freak: Congrats I wish you luck on your new family 😚

Grande.butera: Congrats love get that gown on 👗

Baby.Ariii: I'm so happy for you!!

Arigran.dde: I swear Mac and Ariana are the cutest 😱😱😱

I read a lot of comments and they all made me smile I slid my phone in my pocket and layed my head on Macs shoulder he stories my hair and pecked my forehead.

" I can't wait " I said smiling at the thought if me and him.

" Me either " Mac said.

" want some dinner you must be famished " I said getting up.

" ya sure to the kitchen " Mac said pointing to the kitchen.

I laughed at his goofiness and you all know why I fell in love with him.

We arrived to the kitchen Mac sat down and I fetched him some dinner I grabbed a burger I made and placed it on a bun and put a other bun to the side and gave Mac some fries and condiments I gave him his for and he started digging into his food I laughed.

" look whose a hungry Boy " I said laughing more.

He smiled at me and I smiled back and he finished the rest of his food and put his plate in the sink and we sat down on the couch and watched some national geographic.

Because thats what we love.