Prom!

A/N: 9k reads???? Say wuttt? Lmao But Thanks you guys! Seriously Thank you so much!

Ellie's POV

I was in my room, watching my reflection in the mirror. I felt and looked like a princess. I've been dreaming of this night since I was 7 years old. And now, its finally here and it's my time to shine.  "Baby girl, you ready?" asked Mom who was standing outside  the door.  I fluffed my hair a little before saying "I'm ready!" Then I walked out my room. There stood Mom, Dad, and Paris.  Dad had tears in his eyes as well as Mom. "Awww please don't." I begged as I smiled and covered my face. "Ellie you look so pretty." Said Paris. "Thank you Paris" I replied. "Let's take a picture" said Dad.  We all took a picture together then a few pics were taken of me.  Dad led me to limo outside. "Ellie, I want to give you this, it's your graduation gift" Said Dad as he smiled and put this beautiful diamond necklace around my neck. "Thank you Daddy, I love it..its beautiful." I said as I hugged him.  "You're welcome Ellie" He said as he hugged me back.  He let me go and I stepped into the limo. My heart was beating so fast. I was so excited.  It took me 30 minutes to get there. Once I walked in, everyone froze.  I was feeling really nervous now. Then I walked over to my friends Samantha and Sarah. "Girl, you look amazing!" They both said. "Thanks you guys!" I said. "You look like a cow!" Said who else but Amanda.  "Bitch you look like Madonna on crack so hush" I shot back.  Samantha and Sarah laughed and Daren snickered a bit.  Amanda groaned as she grabbed Daren's hand  and violently walked away.  My friends and I giggled as we started dancing.  "Girllllll Daren was checking you out." said Sarah. I laughed  and rolled my eyes.  "I doubt it, he doesn't like me anymore" I said. Samantha and Sarah gave each other "a look" and giggled.  "Attention Everyone its time to announce our Prom King and Queen" said our Principle. I saw Amanda fixing her hair and clothes a bit.  "Our Prom King is......Daren!!!!!!" Everyone cheered for him. I  just clapped a little. "Our Prom Queen is......." I saw Amanda smile and begin to make her way to the stage. "Ellie!!!!!!!" I was so confused and happy. Amanda's face got red and she stomped out of the  prom. I walked up to the stage to accept my crown. "Now it's time for the King and Queen's spotlight dance."  said the principal.  Oh no. Daren took my hand and guided me to the center of the dance floor. We began dancing. I was avoiding all eye contact with him. " Ellie, please look at me." He said. "What?" I said in annoyance. "That picture you saw, I don't kiss Amanda, she kissed me and her bitch of a friend took a pic of it and sent it to you." He said. "I don't believe  you" I said. "Well believe this." He said he crushed his lips against mine.  I closed my eyes. I could hear everyone cheering and hooting. Finally Daren released his lips from mine. "That was the honest truth Ellie....but I guess you don't like me anymore it's okay..." He said then he walked out of the room. I just stood here for a few minutes thinking. "THAT'S IT!" I said to myself then I ran out the room and looked for Daren who was standing by a fountain. "DAREN I'M TIRED OF PRETENDING!I STILL LIKE YOU AND I ALWAYS HAVE!" I said then I jumped into his arms and kissed him.  Daren smiled as he kissed me back and spinned me around ( like Eric did to Ariel in The Little Mermaid) .  We smiled at each other and held hands as we walked back into the room.  Best. Night. Ever.