How Could You???

Joshua's POV

So Christina is pregnant with Michael's daughter, and they are gonna be together forever eh? Well I'll see about that. Tonight Michael was having a concert in Colorado and I planned on going back stage to go give Christina a lil' something/something. The clock read 7:30. I smirked and began to get ready. I grabbed my car keys and began to drive down to the stadium. When I got there I walked around the stadium to where the back door was. A security guard stopped me. "Sorry sir you can't go back here". I just looked at him. Then I drop kicked him and kicked him in his stomach. He lied there groaning in pain as I opened the door and went inside.

******

~An hour later~

Christina's POV

Michael was performing "The Way You Make Me Feel" and Sheryl was modeling for it. Karen and I were just watching it from backstage.  Something in my head was telling me to leave but I ignored it. Michael was finshing the song when someone tapped me on the shoulder.  Karen and I turned around and gasped. "JOSHUA???!!" we both said in perfect harmony. Before I could get security he grabbed me and kissed me. I heard gasp behind me. It was Michael.  Joshua pushed me away while saying "Naww Man she kissed me!!" Then walked away. Michael looked at me sadly. "How could you?"He said as ge walked away with tears in his eyes. Karen chased him. I just stood there. My whole world just came crashing down. "But Mommy! He kissed you!" said Ellie standing right beside me. "I know sweety". We followed everyone to the limo and back to the hotel. Michael wouldn't even talk to me. I cried myself to sleep that night.