What?

Michael's POV

~RECAP~

Doctor: Mr.Jackson........Christina is 6 MONTHS PREGNANT.......

My face lighted up in joy. The  doctor said that I could go and see her.She looked at me and smiled.

Me: Are you okay?

Christina: Yes I'm fine *sitting up*

Me:Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant???*smiling*

Christina: *blushing* Cause......we've only been together for three months. I thought it was early.

Me:*chuckles* And we've been in love for nearly a year & you

know I love children.

Christina:I know.....I'm sorry I didn't tell you.

Me: It's okay *kisses her cheek* Let's go deliver the news! *smiling*

Christina: *smiles and giggles*

Doctor:Oh wait would you like to know the sex of the baby????

Me&Christina: Sure!

Doctor: It's a girl!

Me&Christina:Thank you!*smiling*

We exited the hospital and went back to the hotel to deliver the news. Everyone was so happy for us. Karen was like "OOOH I beez the God Mamma!" Everyone laughed so hardly. Frank didn't seem so amused. He later pulled me into a private room to chat. "Michael....don't get me wrong I'm happy for you & Christina but you have Ellie as well. I just thinking about how it could affect your career. " said Frank. I looked at him like he was crazy.  "Ellie and my unborn child are not going to affect my career in anyway!" I said strictly.  Frank just rolled his eyes and walked out. I walked back out to see everyone asking Christina about names for our baby girl. It was too funny. Jennifer was even pulling up baby name ideas on the internet.  I got a call from my Mom and answered.

Me: Hello Mother.

Mother: Hi, Michael. I heard that Christina is pregnant and I heard about Ellie! I'm so happy to be a grandmother! Congratulations son!

Me: Thank You Mother! I'm excited to be a Father as well-well I am already but-well you get it.

Mother: *laughing* Well good night Michael.  I'm going to bed. It's 11:30 over here in Los Angeles. Love you.

Me: Love you too Mother.  Good night.

*********

I couldn't help but wonder how Christina's pregnancy and Ellie got out to the public so quickly.   But then again, the media watches me like a hawk. Suddenly all heads turned to the television. "Freddie Mercury,  mostly known as Queen Freddie,  has died of HIV/AIDS." said the reporter.  Everyone gasped. I looked at Jennifer.  She was crying. Freddie Mercury was her idol!!!!! I promised her that I would take her to meet him during the tour! Everyone including me rushed over to comfort her. Then something else came up on the TV about my sister La Toya. She posed nude for playboy! That's not like her at all! Everyone gasped again. Damn this night was just full of "What!???!!!"