Dinner with a 1/4 cup of Shade.

Ellie's POV

Dad and I just got home. Mom & Paris were already seated at the dining table. "Hey beautiful." Dad said as he walked to Mom and kissed her on the cheek. "Hey honey." she replied. "Hi Mom, hi Paris" I said as I went to hug them. Paris kind of dodged my hug. I didn't really think anything of it. I just took my seat and began eating. "You actually made it in time for dinner." said Paris loudly. She had a pinch of smartness in her voice. Dad chuckled. He thought she was joking. "What do you mean?" I asked Paris. "Oh, nothing" She replied then took a bite from her chicken. She still had that smartness in here voice. 

We continued eating.  Paris was the only one talking, when she's usually the quietest one. "Paris what's up???!" I said reaching my peak of annoyance.  "NO ONE PAYS ATTENTION TO ME ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!"  She screeched. We all gasped. Paris gasped,got out her seat and ran out the dining room. "Christina?" Dad said. "I have no idea...." said Mom.  Dad spoke."I'll go talk to her." Then he left. Mom and I sat in an awkward silence before we began eating again.

Daren's POV

"Thank you miss." I said to the cashier. Then I exited Kay. Yes I went to a jewelry store. "Why? Because I wanted to buy Ellie a ring for her birthday. Although it was 2 months away..I wanted to buy it early cause I'm a huge procrastinator. Lol. 

Awwwww..ain't Daren the sweetest boyfriendand wasn't that shady .-,