What Happens In New York?

-Skips a few Months-

Christina's POV

We were now in New York. Karen and Tati don't talk to each other........at ALL. Everyone was on there way to Madison square garden.  When we got there I saw Michael's mother Katherine and his sister Janet. I introduced myself to them and Karen and I watched the concert backstage with them. Now Michael was performing " The Way You Make Me Feel". Tati kept looking back here with a sneaky smile on her face. Then she did something that shocked everyone.  SHE KISSED MICHAEL!!!!!!! Then she looked directly at me and mouthed "he's mine". Tears began to stream down my face. Before Karen could say anything to me I ran out Madison square garden and back to the hotel. When I got into my suite I hopped into my bed and cried my heart out. I think I was crying for an hour. Then I heard a knock on the door. I wiped my tears as I opened it. As soon as I opened the door Michael crushed his lips into mine while picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist with me against a wall. After about 5 minutes later he pulled away from me. "Christina I want YOU, not her YOU and ONLY YOU" Michael said breathlessly.I looked into those big beautiful brown eyes. "I want you too Michael" I said. Michael smiled and kissed me again. We parted lips and added tongue. Michael gently layed me on my bed and got on top of me as we continued kissing. It was getting really hot in here.

(A/N: If you ain't bout that mjperv life skip a few pages XD)

Michael began to kiss my neck. I moaned  and took his hair out of it's little pony tail. Michael stopped and looked up at me " Do want to do this Christina? " I thought for a few minutes.  "Yes Michael". He continued to kiss me. Michael rose up and took off  his blue sweater from the performance.  I literally teared open his white t shirt. He smirked. He unzipped the dress I was wearing leaving me in my red lace bra and panties. " Damn...Christina ...my favorite color too." I could see his "friend" poking his pants. He noticed me watching. He took off his pants leaving him in his boxers. HE LOOKED HUGE!!!!! We went back to kissing and touching. Michael unsnapped my bra and began to play with my breasts. I moaned really load. Then he began to suck them.  His right hand traveled down to my "area". He slipped a finger in and began to rub my clit. "Michael....please"I begged him. He stopped sucking my breasts and pulled of my panties. He began to finger me. He was hitting all the right spots. "Michael......I'm gonna-" I was cut off by Michael saying " Cum fir me baby" I screamed and squirted all over his finger.  Michael took off his boxers and his member sprung out. My eyes widened.  Michael saw the look on my face and  said "Don't worry I'll be gentle". Then he put on a condom and went in slowly. I grabbed on tightly to Michael's hand  as he pushed all of his size into me. He began to thrust slowly. After a few  minutes it began to feel really good. "Faster" I begged Michael.  He began to pick up the pace. This went on for about 30 minutes. Michael and I came at the same time. He pulled out and threw the condom in the garbage. We layed in bed together catching our breaths. Then Michael spoke. " I love you Christina". "I love you too Michael". I replied.  Then we slowly drifted off to sleep.

***********

Michael's POV

I woke up at 9:30. I looked at Christina sleeping and remembered what happened last night. I smirked to myself. I just watched Christina sleep. She looked so beautiful....so peaceful. I began to play with her hair. She fluttered her beautiful blue eyes open.

Christina: Good Morning *smiles*

Me: Good Morning beautiful.

Christina: *blushes*

She's so damn cute when she blushes. She rose up with the covers covering her body.

Christina: Michael?

Me: Yes?

Christina: Don't we have a flight?

Me: Yes but to go back home. We've got a 3-month break.

Christina: Oh...

Me: It's not until tonight though.

Christina: Okay.

She got out of bed to put on some clothes. I couldn't help but watch. She noticed I was looking. "Naughty boy!" I just chuckled and got dressed. We spent the rest of the day together.