Healing

Ellie's POV

It was my second week being bed written in the hospital. I think that my breathing had gotten a lot better. I was able to complete a sentence without slurring my words.  Mom, Dad, Paris and Daren stood right by side through out all these  days.  I was playing numbers with Paris as  she giggled and laughed. Paris had gorgeous eyes. They were green like mine but they had blue in them. It was like a mixture of Grandpa's  and Mom's eye colours, they were beautiful. Paris stopped playing with me for. second. " Ellie?" I looked at her. " Yes Paris?" I responded. " Am  I pretty?"  She asked me. That question shocked me so much.  " Paris you are beautiful." I said as I gave her a tight hug. "Okay" she said as she hugged me  back.  I looked over to see Mom standing in the door way giving me a thumbs up with a smile. I smiled back at her and looked down at Paris. She had fallen asleep in my arms. Mom walked over and took Paris from my arms. "You're a very good big sister Ellie." Mom said with a smile. "Thank you." I replied and smiled warmly. " Mrs.Jackson , Ellie  we have some bad news......You might ever be able to sing again......"

No no no :( anyway Thank you so much for the reads, votes and commentsI'm also really sorry that I haven't been around. I've been having a lot of exams lately and I recently lost a friend :( But I'm glad to be back :)