Is It All Over?

Christina's POV

I was so heartbroken. How could Michael do this? Why would he do this? I just couldn't believe it. I didn't know what to do with myself right now. Should we divorce? I think not. I still love him, but he broke my heart. I just don't know what to do. Is it all over? *ring *ring. Karen was calling me. "Girl are you crying? What happened?" She asked. "Michael cheated on me.." I said. "What did you just say?!" Karen said with complete seriousness in her voice. "I know, I can't believe it. I thought he loved me." I said as I sniffled. "Wait with who?" She asked. "Lisa Marie." I said. There was a long silence before Karen spoke. "Michael didn't cheat on you, Lisa Marie has a bad rep with men."  I was confused. "How are you so sure?" I asked her. "Lisa had her eyes on Michael for years! Michael didn't want her at all. " she said. I thought for a second. "You think that I should go listen to what Michael has to say?" I asked Karen. "Communication is key to all relationships." She said. I sighed. "Okay I'll can you back." I said then we hung up.

********

Ellie's POV

I was in my room. My door was locked.  Apparently Dad cheated on Mom. I don't know why but it felt like my whole life was over. To hear Mom crying and Dad banging his head against a wall, reminded me of my biological parents that were abusive and drug addicts. No I didn't want these memories to come back. Not again. I looked at the light on the ceiling. "Is this my ending?" I asked myself. My phone began to ring. It was Daren. I left my phone to go on voicemail. I grabbed the chair from my vanity and stood under the light. Tears began to flow down my cheeks as I took a wire and wrapped it around my neck. My phone answered Daren's call by itself. "Hey babe I just wanted to let you know that I love you." I hear Daren speak. "I love you too...." I said then I kicked the chair over. "Babe" was the only thing I heard before I completely blacked out......