02

"Wow your quirk's amazing Kacchan! When I get mine I hope it's just as cool!" Izuku gleamed with excitement.

"Whatever Deku, no matter what power you end up with you'll never be able to beat me." Katsuki smirked.

"Hey don't be so self centered Katsuki!" I exclaimed. He gave me a look and scoffed.

"Your elements don't compare to my explosions (Y/N)! I bet I could beat you in a fight!" He stated while punching his hands together, causing a little explosion. It was my turn to scoff, "I'll beat you before you make your first move!"

"Um guys—" Izuku frowned.

"I'm way better than you!" Katsuki crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes, "One day we'll fight, and I'll show you that that's not true."

Once school was over, Izuku and I wait behind the school for Katsuki. As expected, the whole class showed up.

"Man this should be good!" Kaminari grins. Eijirou nods, "I'm rooting for (Y/N)!"

"You're not nervous (Y/N)?" Ochaco asks. I shake my head, "No way! I know Katsuki, I'm not afraid."

"Wow you're tough." Sero raises his eyebrows.

"I wonder where Bakugou is." Tsu puts her finger on her chin.

"I'm right here you morons."

They all gasp once he spoke. He came from behind the crowd. His eyes bore into mine.

"You guys might wanna stand back." I stretch my arms and legs. Katsuki does the same. Everyone backs up towards the wall. I keep my eye on Katsuki and he keeps his eye on me. This was the first time we were actually fighting each other.

Katsuki didn't hesitate to jump at me

Katsuki didn't hesitate to jump at me. I quickly dodge his explosion with a rock wall that formed from the ground. Everyone was surprised by my moves; their jaws dropped.

"Holy crap!" Eijirou and Kaminari say at the same time.

"She's pretty scary, but hot." Mineta trembles. Tsu slaps him with her tongue.

Katsuki flies back and grunts. He comes at me again but towards my left side. I wave my hand and a wave crashes into him, causing him to fall back again. Out of the four elements, water is the strongest for me. The water comes from the water molecules in the air. It quickly forms into a wave of water which is pretty powerful. Using the water too much can cause me to become dehydrated.

"Dammit!" He wipes his mouth.

"You haven't put a single scratch on me, hell you haven't even touched me. Try harder Katsuki!" I aim my arm towards him and fire shoots out. He blocks his face, but doesn't fall back. Just then he jumps at me and lands a hit.

"Finally." He smirks. I grunt and hold out my arms, a mini tornado flew around him. He screams in frustration. I step on the ground which causes it to shake. He falls down and screams again.

"Time to finish this." I raise my arms and a giant water spiral shoots at him. He hacks and coughs. I walk over to him and place my shoe onto his chest.

"Fuck you. This isn't over." He says. I gasp as he grabs my leg and throws me aside. He then quickly straddles my waist. He smirks again and raises his hand that had little explosions popping.

"I win."

"Not exactly." I turn my arm into rock and punch him square in the jaw. He flies back and grabs his chin.

"You bi—"

"That's enough you two!" Mr. Aizawa uses his scarf to stop us. Mr. Aizawa was glaring at us with his tired eyes.

"I kinda expected this from Bakugou, but (L/N), it's your first day and you're already showing a bad impression." He says and I look down at my feet.

"Sorry—"

"It was my fault." Katsuki cuts me off. I look up at him to see him looking down at me.

"Is this true?" Mr. Aizawa asks me. I quickly nod and he lets go of us.

"Detention for both of you tomorrow." He says before walking away. Katsuki and I awkwardly stand there.

"That fight was insane but awesome at the same time! (Y/N) you're awesome!" Eijirou grabs my shoulder. I blush and thank him. Katsuki clicks his tongue while looking away.

"Sucks that you guys have detention tomorrow." Mina says.

"Oh well. I had a feeling we would get in trouble." I respond. Eijirou gasps, "So you knew you would get in trouble yet you still fought Bakugou? That's so manly!" He closes his eyes and grips his shirt.

"Um thanks?" I chuckle.

-

Everyone eventually went home after the fight. I decided to head home as well. Izuku asked if I wanted to walk with him, Ochaco, and Iida but I refused. After the fight, I was worn out.

"Hey! Idiot!"

I stop my tracks and sigh. Katsuki runs in front of me.

"Don't think that you're the victor here!" He yells. I roll my eyes, "I never said I was. You aren't the victor either."

"We'll continue the fight another time."

I then notice the scrape on his chin. Was that from me? I didn't mean to hit him that hard. Without thinking, I gently touch the wound.

"Hey what the hell are you doing?!" He blushes and takes a step back. I frown and grip onto my skirt, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Huh? I'm fine!" He looks down at me. I look at my hand, "No, I hurt you! I'm sorry K—"

Before I could finish my sentence, he grabs my hands and looks into my eyes.

"I told you, I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

I blush and remove his grip. I start to walk away, but he quickly grabs my shoulder. I gasp and turn my head. His hair is covering his eyes.

"I'll walk you home."