Chapter 8

I awoke with sunshine shining on my face and an arm, once again, slung around my side.  This time Brit was awake so he allowed me to shove him off.  He was smiling and looking at my face as I turned to the side. I rubbed my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You're pretty," he said.  I leaned into him and tangled my hands into his hair kissing him.  He ran his tongue on the bottom of my lip. What should I do?  I did the worst thing and broke away from him at

"What?" He asked confused.

"Well, uh...what was...that?" I asked. My cheeks started burning. Instead of being judgmental he laughed.

"French kissing...or at least an attempt to," he said.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said turning away. He touched my cheek.

"Victoria, don't feel bad," he said. "I'm excellent practice." He winked at me.

"Okay, show me," I said wagging my eyebrows.  He leaned in and repeated what he had done.

"Now open," he murmurmed against my lips.  I did as I was told and I felt his tongue slide into my mouth.

"It's pretty much instinct from here," He said. I did as my instincts told me and wound my tongue with his.

"Well, then," I said after we'd broken apart. He laughed at my response and played with my hair.

"Stop! Stop!" I laughed. He stopped and wrapped me in his arms and was on top of me.  I giggled when he bent down to kiss me. He moaned and I rubbed my hands on his chest feeling his sexy abs. 

Ella walked in. "Am I interrupting anything?" she asked. I quickly pushed Brit off of me, my cheeks flaming.

"No!" Brit and I said at the same time.  Ella raised her eyebrows slightly.

"I just came to tell you that now is the time to make a plan if you'll come and join us, but it does look like you're busy," she said sarcastically.

"Well, at least I don't have a full-on makeout session with Greg in front of people," I mumbled. Brit chuckled.

Before we got started I decided to take a shower--this time Brit wouldn't see me in a towel again, hopefully.

***

After I'd stepped out of the shower I realized we didn't have a hairdryer. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.  My hair gets extremely curly when I don't dry it.  Well, hell.  I tried my very best to dry it with a towel, but it still ended up annoyingly wavy.

***

I walked out in a short denim skirt and black shirt that showed off my curves nicely.

"Damn," I heard Greg say. Ella slapped him in the back of the head.  Suddenly, I heard Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding play and I realized it was my ringtone and I just had to dance.  I wiggled my butt and did a bunch of random things, and everyone was looking at me like I was a lunatic, but I'm a lunatic like that!

"Right, the plan," I said.

___________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter was short on purpose! I'm taking a long time to think about the next chapter on purpose, so bear with me! Watch the YouTube vid!!!!