Finally Husband and Wife

Harry POV

"I love you Lana Jade Styles.." I said, as I looked into her beautiful brown? eyes. I kissed her lightly on the cheek and Lana smiled. "I love you too Harry." We decided not to have an after party thing, but to just have a small gathering back at our house with family and a few friends. When we got out of the limo, we went hand in hand, up the small path, and opened the front door. "SUPRISE!" Niall, Liam,Louis, and Zayn had made a cool banner and stuff.

"Congratulations!" I looked at Lana who just seemed abit shocked and happy. "Aww, thanks guys!" She hugged all of them, and then we both darted upstairs to change.

Lana POV

Once I had changed out of my wedding dress, I put on a maxi skirt, with a nice butterfly top; both made out of light material, so that I wont get too hot with everyone around. Knocks pounded the door, signalling that people were starting to arrive. Harrys mum, sister, auntie, and grandparents turned up. My dad, 2 brothers & 1 sister, Their girlfriends and boyfriend, My nan and grandad and my auntie, and most of our friends turned up too.

It was a very lovely evening, with just people mingling, and music was playing lightly in the backround. About 3 hours later, people started to leave and less and less people were around. "Congratulations on being married love." My dad hugged me, and I embraced it. "Your mother would've been really proud of you..." My father added. My mother sadly died about 2 years ago, and we all miss her, and it feels like a lifetime that shes gone. I smiled and my dad left, with my grandparents and my auntie. My brothers and their girlfriends left about 20 minutes after my dad, and my sister and boyfriend stayed behind, and offered to help clean up.

It took ages to clean everything up; cups,food,plates, etc were all on the floor, and everything was a mess but with 2 extra pairs of hands; the house got cleaned up within 30 minutes. "Thanks Sis.." She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Aww, your welcome." "Thank you too Jase." Jase is my sisters boyfriend, and Jase is just his nickname. His real name is Jason but I call him Jase; for short. "Ah, its ok."

Once everyone had gone home; and I had said my goodbyes to my sister and Jason, both me and Harry climbed the staircase and went to bed. It was such a busy anf exciting day today, and I cant wait for tomorrow to come. :)