Wedding Day

Harry POV

I arrived home safely. I was so happy that I had a few days off before I get back on tour again. The others ; They ran upstairs into their rooms that they stay in when they do come and stay, while I just stood outside Lana and I's bedroom door, waiting for the moment to come. "Girls!! Can you come and help me do up the zip for my dress please?!" I heard Lana call. This was my time to knock. I knocked, and entered. I helped her do up the zip, and then I decided to say Hello. "Hello love." She stood frozen, I could tell she was shocked by my voice, and maybe I should've stayed quiet.

"Harry! Is that... you?!" She slowly turned around, and there she stood, right infront of me.

Lana POV

"Harry!" I squeeled, immediately wrapping my arms around him. "Im so glad to see you. How long you staying here?" I asked. Harry shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno," He replied, " 2,3 days." I was just so happy he was here. "Im just so glad to see you Harry!" He kissed me gently; and I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder. "Me too Lana."

I looked at the clock. "Wedding s in 1 hour! We must leave for I shall be ashamed of being late..." I giggled and looked at the floor. Harry placed one finged underneath my chin, so I was face to face with him, instead of the creme carpet. "The chapel is awaiting us..." I nodded, and grabbed my little purse, and went downstairs and out the door, followed by my 2 amazing bridesmaids. I climbed into the white limo, and waved Harry goodbye.