Miami Rick x reader (Rickless)

You stand before the council of Ricks. Upset about your current Ricks death and in trouble for using a portal gun without a Rick present.

Right before he died he gave you his portal gun and the dimension number you should put in if he were to meet his fate.

You acted accordingly right after his death, which brung you here.

"We should give you a harsh sentence for using a Ricks portal gun without his presence. But since you have returned it to its rightful place and complied obediently, we will assign you to another Rick."

You let out a sigh of relief.

The spokesperson of the council of Ricks then spoke to the crowd that surrounded you. Requesting that one of the Ricks claim you as their own.

The crowd of Ricks went wild, offering to take you and even pay to have you as their own, as you didnt exist in some or many of their dimensions.

Just as you thought the crowd couldn't get anymore rowdy, the doors to the room are knocked open.

Revealing a Rick.

But not just any Rick-

"Aw, great. Who invited Miami Rick?"

One of the Ricks in the crowd looks around guiltily and slowly puts his phone in his lab coat.

"So, what's going on here?"

You move your attention to the sharply dressed Rick.

He lifts his sunglasses from his eyes when he notices you standing before the Council.

"Woah, whAAATt do we have here?" He says while flashing you a lopsided smile, looking you up amd down.

He begins to slowly circle you.

"Not so fast Miami! You cant claim the (Y/n) because you came late."

He strides toward you and puts his arm around your shoulder. He gazes at you, and winks at you before setting his sunglasses back to their original place.

You blush wildly and try to look at anything but his face, you kinda fail and set your sight at his hand adorned with long fingers covered with rings.

"Cant keep your eyes off of me huh babe?"

"W-what? N-no... shut up!"

Your face is noticeably red. You try shuffle your way out of his grasp, but he keeps you close.

"I can ta-take away from all of this."

"MIAMI!" One of the Council members shriek.

"Huh, oh sorry, Ill be leaving now. Come on baby, lets go."

"W-wait! Stop! Shouldnt i pack my clothes from my dimension? And i need-"

"Shh~"

He opens a portal and starts to push you into it while you stammer on.

"Hey, hey calm down. Everythings gonna be alright baby... Ill take good care of you."

The two of you exit through the portal. Leaving the council and room full of Ricks enraged.

"Send troops after him! And make sure they bring back the (Y/n)."

Before the portal closes a golden piece of paper emerges from it and lands on the floor.

One of the guards pick it up and shows it to the council.

The council reads the contents of the paper and call off the attack.

The crowd of Ricks have an uproar when they hear the attack is called off.

"Silence! The (Y/n) Miami took was bought with this here coupon, which trumps all other payment methods."

All of the Ricks groan in dissapointment.

"You all are dissmissed."

The council continues to examine the coupon.

"Who gave this to him in the first place?

________________

This was kinda inspired off of "Runaway" on archive of our own.

You should really read it if you haven't already.

Gonna do another Miami Rick x reader since it was requested alot.

Thank you for reading.