Miami Rick x reader + a/n

9 hours.

9 hours until you get to leave this place and go back home to the comfort of your blankets.

If only you had a car. Much more, knew how to drive. But alas, here you are, wearing a sweatshirt and some jeans in the middle of Miami.

You're pale and stick out like a sore thumb, earning a couple of stares and rude comments.

You slump in the bench you're sitting on while putting your hands on your face, wishing you were somewhere else.

"Ew, look at her! Shes so pale! She needs to get out more..."

You let one eye peek through you fingers. Glaring daggers at the blonde bimbo "whispering" to her friend.

She becomes noticeably scared and uncomfortable.

"Oh, god! Lets go somewhere else before she sucks out all of our blood or something!"

That's it.

You shot yourself out of your seat and made your way to the beach, unintentionally scaring and causing the bimbos to run away in fear. You're going home rather your parents like it or not!

*spongebob narrator voice* -two hours later-

You give up finding your parents after a couple of hours and decide to walk home. Which isnt a very good idea, considering the fact youre still wearing that sweatshirt. You dont live that far off anyway, so you decide to keep it on.

While you try to find your way out of the beach, you unknowingly catch someones eye.

He peers at you from the top of his shades before pulling them back into place.

"Y-you know Rick, its kinda creepy how you keep looking at that girl."

Morty said before putting his cotton candy flavored lollipop back into his mouth. His eyes going wide after he does so, choking on the piece of candy

"Shit..."

He leaves the comfort of his chair and sprints towards a fixed direction.

Just as Rick is about to ask what has gotten him riled up, he remembers that he has an important "meeting" he has to attend at a certain club.

You're still on the beach, a little far from solid concrete, but almost there.

Your eyes are fixated on the path you plan to take when you leave. It feels like you've been walking forever now.

"Hey sweetheart."

You jump from the closeness of the voice. A tall man with wild hair enters your view.

You you look around and see a couple of girls close by. You assume that he isnt talking to you and move around him, saying "excuse me"

The stranger seemed to notice this and decided to try again.

"Im talking to you sweater weather!"

You immediately stop in yoir tracks. There is no one on this beach wearing a sweater except you. Hesitantly, you turn around to see what the man wants

"Hey... can I help you?" You say, embarrased by the nickname.

He strides toward you and puts his hand behind your back to encourage you to walk with him.

"Y-yeah actually you can."

You look up wt the male and study his appearance. Pink lab coat, shades, gold rings, and a toothpick loosely hanging from his mouth. You feel uncomfortable as you struggle to know if you already don't like this guy, or find him attractive. You soon realize youre staring as you see a smug smirk seemingly stuck on the strangers face, he knows you're staring.