DoofusRick x attractive!reader

If the title upsets you, dont be alarmed. Everyone that reads this book is extremely attractive.  (Reader EXTRA thicc in Ricks eyes in this story)

Again, if this happens to upset you then... i dont know what to say. Dont read i guess?
------------------------------------------------

Note to self: if you see some people go through a portal and decide to follow them - don't.

Where are you anyway?

The place youre in is huge and fancy looking, lots of white with gold trim. Everything looks futuristic to you, hence the flying cars and robots. But the thing that seems to bother you the most is the people.

They all look the same, but are different. And there are two types of these people also, a teenage boy and a tall, old scientist  - all in different versions of themselves.

There was alot more old men though.

Anyway, as you were exploring the strange, new place. Several of the men - even a few of the boys couldn't take their eyes off of you. Some even had the nerve to try to flirt with you.

You blew them all off quite quickly, as they were either not your type, or too young.

-time skip-

After a few hours of wandering the strange place you decide to take a seat on one of the nearby benches. You decided to take the time to relax a little. You let your head fall back slighty as you began to gaze at the ceiling.

Just as you begin to relax the sound of glass breaking along with pained groaning.

"Way to go Doofus!"

You quickly stand to your feet to see what the commotion is about.

Not too far from you, you see a man that looks the same as the scientists, except for the haircut. Hes on his hands and knees covered in cuts. You notice that hes on broken glass. You waste to time to run to him

"Oh my goodness! Are you okay? Do you need help?"

He winces and proceeds to look up at you, a pained, but suprised expression on his face.

"Are you - are you talking to me?"

"W-wha- of course I'm talking to you!"

You help him up and sit him down at the nearest bench. He has cuts everywhere. You're unconsciously, but gently grabbing and looking around on him as a mother would do a child who just fell off of a bike. You soon realize this and retract your hands from him as if he were fire.

"I-Im sorry for touching you like that. I should have asked..."

He stares at you in awe.
'Did i hit my head on something?' 'Is this real?'

"Can i bandage your wounds until you are able to see a doctor or something?"

Your eyes, your hair... was this beauty really talking to him? Showing concern for him?

"Sir?"

Shes talking to you doofus...

'Yes! Yes please. I dont mind.'

Say it out loud doofus

"I- um I-i y-e..."

He cant form words. He gives up on trying to speak and meekly nods yes.

You reach into your bag and pull out your mini first aid kit and begin bandaging and treating his wounds.

He has alot of cuts, which might take awhile fixing, you try to start conversation.

"Whats your name?"

He looks at you cautiously as he wasnt sure if you said something.
From your perspective, you take his silence as a sign that he doesnt want to talk and decide to keep your mouth shut.

You are so in to covering his cuts that you dont even notice that hes blushing like crazy. Hes rarely ever been touched by a woman, much less a pretty one.

After almost 10 minutes of bandaging, youre finally done. You stand from your kneeling position in front of him and bid him farewell.

You see the portal you came from and make your way towards it.

"W-wait!"

You turn around to see the man you bandaged, slightly limping from you removing a piece of glass from his leg.

"R-Rick, my name i-i-is Rick. Im sorry for not answering your question, i wasnt sure if you said anything until you left..."

You smile.

"No! Its fine. I didn't say it loud enough anyway-"

...

This has been sitting here for awhile.  I have no idea what should go next. Suggestions or ideas are welcome.