Part 7A

Anika was working on her next project, on Mittal and Oberoi 's next venture worth more than 40 million Dollar, which was very very important for the entire Oberoi group. Shivaay trusted Anika and her potentials, So he himself wanted her to complete this project.
Mitali came and stood behind her chair, and tapped her shoulder.
"congrats yaar! You have been chosen for this project, am so proud of you dear." Mitali said smiling.
"Thanks, Even i never thought to get this chance among all the employees, never thought Shivaay Sir would consider my ability to complete this really important project." Anika said, continuing to type.
"I think Sir may be having faith in you, after that raita incident" Mitali laughed.
"You think that" Anika winked,
"But yeah maybe He started having"
"Achha tujhe ek baat puchni thi mujhe, Can i ask you now?" Mitali asked to which Anika nodded in 'YES'.
"Tu uss din priya se keh rahi thi ke tujhe kabhi kisi se Ishq nehi hua, hain naah ! You have never experienced Ishq ? Toh feelings ke bare mein, How did you explain them beautifully" Mitali was having a serious doubt.
"I never said I have not experienced, I said I never felt those feelings" Anika made her words clear.
"Matlab"
"Matlab watlab chhor naah yaar, Its getting late. oopsss already 5pm. Sahil ko film dekhne le jana tha, Ab kya karu, Ok yeh files yehi rakh deti hoon, Suri Ma'am baki dekh lenge aj k liye" She tried to ignore Mitali's asking.
"Achha chal, I will give you company today in your champa ride, I also need to go to the market today, wohi se jayegi naah tu" Mitali too was not an easy person.
.
.
.
Anika stopped her scooter near a park which was less crowded as it was already going to strike 6 'o clock.
"Tu yahan ruki kyun? Dont you need to hurry?" Mitali left stunned.
"No, Tujhe kuch batani hain, Chal aa" Anika looked at her with a serious face.
Mitali saw a new shade in her friend. Since her joining, She never behaved weirdly, At least not with Mitali. As if Its not that normal, simple, crazy, fun loving girl. She knew that Anika could act mature at times. but like this? and.... What she told her? Is She ok? Sir says right, She is crazy ! Mitali thought after listening to Anika.
.......
19-06-2017

Five days left after that day
~
"What the hell is this" Mrs Suri exclaimed in shock.
"This is what happened, You should have been more careful Mrs Suri, Now what, I dont know My dream My hard work everything just everything got spoilt" Shivaay spoke in a broken cracked voice, He was feeling numb, not knowing what should be the next step from them.
The entire project on the next initiative of Oberoi Company somehow got leaked outside, and the rival company of Thakurs just took the advantage and almost finalized the deal and the project with Mittal.
Someone indeed from the Oberoi office was the culprit who was the deceiver,
"We need to find out the person who is behind this cheat" Mrs Suri tried to assure, "Then we can think about the further steps"
"But what is done cant be undone naah, My Only dream was to collaborate with The Mittal, Can You believe I lost it, Noooooooo" Shivaay shouted, He was almost on the verge of breaking down.
"Ask Khanna to come in my cabin, asap, Jaaao" He glared at Mrs Suri.
"Ok Sir"
.
.
.
Khanna was already waiting at the door as soon as he heard that Cry from his Boss's cabin.
"Khanna I know The project had been handled by Anika under the supervision of Suri. Then What happened ? I believe Anika, She wont do such things, Find out the person , ab khare khare mera shakal matt dekho, and Leave" Shivaay yelled.
"And yes, Send Anika here"
"But sir she has not come yet"
"What.... its already 12 and half" He astonished. "She never come this late, Is she ok" He murmured under breath.
"Kuch kehe rahe the Sir" Khanna asked
"I told you to leave you stupid" Shivaay said, glaring at him.
Who could do this? Who could backstab our company, is it some outsider or Our own paid employee whom I confide. He thought almost getting all messed up after this fraud.