Part 39B

Note : I request my friends to please scroll down to the end of the page for reading the entire part. Some of you are reading only upper part, whereas the story was still continuing after that space.

At a turn of their crossed way, When Shivaay was too busy on his phone and Anika was coming from the other side fidgeting with the pallu of her saree, Both were about to bang on each other but Anika's sensor was so strong that She immediately dodged him carefully without giving him a hint of her presence.
Well..... Shivaay was much aware of her presence although his gaze was still stuck on the screen as if He had been so absorbed with his phone. He didn't want to irritate her further, so sighing away the lil desire of holding her falling figure in his arms, He strolled away from there.
Other side, Mallika, Vikram Mitali and our very own OmRu gasped seeing ShivIka's brand new ignore game while hiding behind a pillar

.........
and This continued until they (the bride and the groom) were called by their elders for performing the ritual at the Haldi place.......
Suppose while Anika went to a place and coincidentally Shivaay also was there for some reason, both of them used to evade each other's attention faking a poker look on their faces.
just to make sure that They had been ignoring each other intentionally, OmRu and other Three cupids hitched a devilish plan.
They included Sahil in their team and instructed him to ask Anika and Shivaay jiju separately to go to a random room immediately, and the rest would be seen!
After sending The lil devil on his mission, Team Cupid grinned and did a fist bump altogether. but One thing they forgot that they hadn't taught him what to give the excuse.
........
"Why should I suddenly visit The toilet? I mean a lil moment is left before starting the Haldi..... Everyone will start looking for me....are you sure?" Shivaay frowned,
"SSO, iss liye toh.....look.. after Haldi, your family will get busy to make you prepared for the main wedding function. You will have less time to think about this no?" Sahil reasoned.
"Think about what? toilet? Yaar Like the Sister like the brother, both are insane, I dont need to use toilet now, Am all ok" Shivaay said confidently.
"Brother dont stress yourself, I know from your expression, You need to pee.....try to understand, Its good for your health and kidneys.....early to toilet and Early to latrine makes a guy Healthy romantic and wise! " Sahil recited his own mind made rhyme with making a logic sign.
"Toilet and romantic....uuurghhhh! you are impossible" he rolled his eyes and went to the toilet as per his brother in law's suggestion :)
.........
Other side,
"Tu pagal wagal ho gya kya? Bukhar toh nehi char gaya? have you caught cold, I knew this, you shouldn't have play in the rain last evening" Anika checked his temperature grazing on his Temple.
"am fine di, Nothing happened to me, But please Aap Shivaay Bhaiyaan ke paas jao, I saw him rushing to the toilet covering his mouth, I think he is about to puke,You need to check on him, please Go to his cottage" He pleaded which made Anika a bit worried about Shivaay's condition. but The stubborn She was
"Why would I go? He has a lot of people to look after him" She said looking at a hollow space,
"Hmm.....still Anika Di, I think you should go, Everyone is busy in their work You know. What if He faints, What if He feels......" He couldn't complete as his Anika di placed her palm on his mouth to stop him
"not.. nothing will happen to him, I will be there" She ran towards the cottage.
.
.
.
Mitali Vikram Mallika came out from the hidden place, Vikram picked Sahil up in his strong embrace and stroked his hair playfully. and Mitali and Mallika patted his back. but
No one noticed That OmRu had been missing from the place and currently they were busy following their bhabhi from a little distance.
.........
She knocked thrice on the door but No one answered from the inside, She became more tensed thinking negatively.
"Are you inside, How are you feeling, everything is ok? Shivaay? why don't you answer me damn it, Open the door" She banged on the door with her fist. Tears started streaming down her cheeks without her knowledge, when She heard a familiar voice behind,
"Shivaay" She huffed and ran into his waiting arms and hugged him.
"are you crying? Why Anika?" He also felt it hard to breathe as It was difficult for him to see her breaking down.
"where were you? weren't you in the toilet?" She asked in a tearsoaked voice, "are you not feeling well?" She added with a worried tone.
"am fine, actually I am here to take some official papers, Khanna is here to pick them with him to our Goa brunch" He avoided the reason that Sahil had suggested him to visit the toilet. As Anika was already tensed thinking about him in the toilet. What if She too wants to go inside the toilet with him. That would be embarrassing, they were yet to married.
But There was a second reason, Which he smartly hid from Anika, that He had come to his cottage for those deal papers which Suresh had brought from their Advocate after altering some clauses in it.
He hugged her back giving her a promise mentally to set everything right.

WATCH ISHQBAAAZ ON TV AT 10 PLEASE