Part 7B

"No How can It be possible ma'am, Anika herself had done this project, her hard work dedications You have seen it all, Then how can you have doubt on her, just because She was in charge of its completion ?" Mitali for the first time in her career questioned any senior officer, Mrs Suri.
"See, Ms Bose, I know she is your friend but think rationally, Everyone in the office is pointing fingers, They are sure that Anika deceived us and Here am just doubting on her" Mrs Suri said with an indifferent face.
"On what basis, may I ask you ma'am"
"That day she kept those files on her desk before leaving the office, You were with her right?"
"Yes, I was with her, in fact hum ek sath bazar bhi gaye the, So?"
"When You guys were just about to reach the parking place, Did not she go back to the office, and after some 15-20mins She again came back with a file, and then You both left the place" Mrs Suri narrowed her eyes.
"Yes, I can remember, She went to the office, because She had forgotten to take a file, But that file was not related to this project, rathe...."She did not complete the sentence, thinking about something.
"Rather on what ? You must not know. She might give you some damn excuses and You thought that was some different file, We have the CCTV records" Mrs Suri shook her shoulder.
"Sorry ma'am i cant say you that, But Am still gonna support her, Because I know She is not a cheater in this very case." Mitali retreated from Suri's cabin.
.
.
.
"Dekh Sab tujhpe Ilzaam (Accusation) laga rahe hain, Main yeh kyun............. ok I know you.........no i cant keep calm..........How could you expect me to keep calm after all these....... Iss baar main teri nehi sunugi, I am gonna tell him everything........ no..... Tu aisa matt kar yaar, Teri zindagi ka sawal hain, Tera bhai hain.........hmmm..... achha thik hain, I will call you later..... bye...ok.....see you soon Miss Mittal.." Mitali cut the call and smiled.
.
.
.
Lets get 5 years back ;)
..............
Mr Rishiraj Mittal was reading the newspaper and enjoying his morning cup of green tea, 01-12-2012, Whaaat.... Today is the day ! Oh God, What will i say her ? Its already 9.49. That means Her flight has already arrived, She must have been waiting for me, ohooo I gave her promise to pick her up from the Airport.
As soon as this line of bhayanak thoughts passed through his mind, His face looked a bit pale. He ran towards the washroom to change.
.
.
.
"I told him,I told him I cant wait, but nehi... uska morning routine chal raha hoga" She frowned a lil, "30 mins already passed, Ab dadaji kab ayenge ? uhuuuuu" She muttered making a crybaby face.
"Okay, he can make me wait naaah, then lets see Mr Mittal aap kab tak mere liye wait kar sakte hain..kyun ki main toh chali" She smirked and
went from there to take a cab and travel around the city where she was born and brought up. Here She lost her Parents for that mishap, Here She had her life's all beautiful moments. She missed this city when she was away from here for her Study at Oxford. From her very childhood She was like this, stubborn, her father, grand father everyone had completed their Grads from there, so Despite her Dadaji's pleads She went there to study. Now She had been back to celebrate her 20th birthday with her only family left here, her Dadaji .
"Aap chalenge Marine drive?" She asked a cab driver
..........
Come back guys, Its 2017 again !
............
"Sir I got the cctv footage, and it can be seen Ms Anika took the file before going back to her place and probably sold to the rival company, I never know She could have deceived us, actually Yehi hota hain, Uski bhai bhi hain ek, uska upbringing liye maybe, hota hain Khud ka khuddari apne honesty pe, just sell kar dena parta hain." Mrs Suri said.
"I dont believe this shit. I need to know her points after this whole fiasco. I need he...... I need to meet her" Shivaay said with a cracked voice, almost broke down from inside. This project was not his dream.
His Dream was this project