Part 27B

Ever felt it difficult to answer to any Known and common question in the exam? Like You know it but cant manage with the right words or find a proper answer.
The exact situation was being faced by Shivaay when Anika blew that question to his ears.
Yeah! It was him who had planned her marriage with Om, but probably She was not aware of the masterstroke of his plan......the supposed to happen Groom swap on the day.
So It was okay for her to react this way. Maybe She was also not feeling like agreeing this wedding from the bottom of her heart. Possibly, She might have the same feelings like Shivaay had for her
The trance broke off as She took herself away from his hug, and stood at a distance seeking for the answer.
"Have you not wanted me to choose Om over you?" She repeated the question as if Shivaay had not listened to it at the first time.
"I think We should get back to the party place, Om wont feel it good at all if He sees us at this beach in each other's arms, Hope you got what I meant" He diverted the topic to another one.
but We should have not forgot that We are talking about Anika here.
"Dont play with words, answer it"
Shivaay got irked at this continuous egging on, "Yes I have wanted, and I still want you to be Om's wife, just stay away from me" And The rage persuaded him to lie.
"Liar.....I hate you" with a broken heart and a broken voice Anika got ready to turn back and leave the place.
But something again stopped her pace.
Again......
.
.
.
Her forever enemy.... Her bracelet, Chaand bracelet. It once again got stuck to his cufflink again. but This time She did not jerk her hand to free that bracelet. She just looked at everywhere but Shivaay's face, seeking some help from him indirectly.
Shivaay did not break the constant stare from her face, Understanding what She expects from him right away, He took a step forth and without giving hints about his next action, He slowly pulled the hook off and remove the bracelet from her delicate wrist.
As She was looking at elsewhere while her mind was travelling around Shivaay's thoughts, She could not understand when He took that bracelet off.
She got back to the reality when She felt an emptiness on her wrist, looking at the wrist with a shocked expression She turned to Shivaay.
"Change your statement and come to me to bail your bracelet out of my clutch" He winked and walked away from her and got down from the jetty while humming the song 'Le jayenge le jayenge Dilwale Dulhaniya le jayenge'.
Anika hit the wooden platform with her foot in anger and frustration. She almost ran after Shivaay while cursing her fate.

Sorry for this short one. Not in a mood to write anything but still I thought its better to create something in order to make my mood better.
another thing As am not giving any target to you all for completing please dont think my work is valueless, You dont have to vote always if you dont like it, but please do comment guys. I want your feedbacks to improve my writing. Come on!