Part 14B

The ground beneath her feet got swept off,
"Wh..who told you about your Father?"
"Aap bataiye naah Didi..I want to see him, where is he? How is he now? I know almost everything, It was not your fault that my Papa got run over by the cab, He told me"
As if An earth quake had taken place, Anika felt trembled in anxiety.
"Whats that? Are you okay Didi?" Sahil ran to Anika before She would have fallen down and hold her hand.
Anika sat down to his level and cupped his face, She was sobbing bitterly,
"Just tell me the name, Who've said this to you?" Anger could be clearly seen in her eyes.
"Mujhe toh..." before he could have said anything, Both of them heard a shrieked voice coming from downstairs.
Both of them trod off to that way.
.
.
.
"Wow.. Om You have taken such a big.. big decision, and yet you have not discussed it with your family.. You just wowed me" Shivaay spoke up in sarcastic manner.
"I agree with Bhaiyaa, Even you did not feel to share with me, While we share almost everything, every daily stuff of ours with each other, I guess, You forgot our Obro pledge, 'One for all, All for one' It has no more value in your life, Paraye Dhan jo ban chuke ho Aap" Rudy was trying to switch on his 'Cry Baby' mode again.
"Oye, Stop being that Cry baby firstly. And Whats wrong with you guys?" Om reprimanded Rudra, "See, I never forgot our pledge and promises, but yes, There is one among us who actually kept lying, He already hid many facts from us, and still He's doing that" He spat.
"Kaun?"
"Shivaay tu bolega Kashmir kyun gaya tha aise achanak aur What about Your disloyal Trickster Employee Miss Anika.. nope Your ex-employee Anika Raj Mittal" Om glared at Shivaay
.
.
.
"So whats next?" Om shrugged off his shoulders
"I dont know Om, But I really want her absolution, But its all up to her, I know It was a serious offense from my side, But I did not know about Suresh's accident and Anika's involvement in this"
"You should have" Om let out a sigh, "Okay Let the bygones be bygones, We have to look forward, Am sure You must have some nice ideas to convince her"
Rudra grinned, looking At a smirking Om.
"Hmm I ha...But before that clear this Shaadi drama, Om" Shivaay made a frown and narrowed his eyes.
"Actually Guys.. I did not have idea about this sudden metanoia of His, So I.... I gave Mr Mittal a proposal, I mean I told him that We want Anika to get married to...." Before Om could proceed, A sudden thud of falling something heavy made him and Rudra stunned and awestruck.
Shivaay literally threw the imported coffee machine off to the floor.
"Fhat the wuck, How could you Om" He hissed
OmRu got themselves hardly on their feet before bursting out in laughter.