Part 27A

They stood still in the warm embrace of each other. January cold wind tickled their bodies in a way that it led them to stick to each other as close as possible. They snuggled into each other, seeking the warmth.

Imagine the backdrop to be of the Evening time and Imagine ShivIka here

Did i upload the engagement outfits of Them? Its here

Did i upload the engagement outfits of Them? Its here. Ignore the hairdo of the girl in the pic. Think Anika's to be twisted in a braided bun.
...........

I live my life the way
To keep you comin' back to me
Everything I do is for you
So what is it that you can't see

Shivaay always had wanted her to understand him, what He wanted, Why He did those things. But Anika was the adamant one, who never wished to dive into that Man's heart, She had a kind of feelings if She would look for something else in that Man then That might have made her more perplexed, That might have caused her a loss, a loss that could never be recovered.
A loss for which She would have had to lose her own heart.
He had always been so mysterious to her, since the day at corridor, they had met for the first time. A puzzle that was yet to be solved, A puzzle which had been missing its few lost parts. Little did She knew, She herself was Those missing parts to this Puzzle.

Sometimes I wish I could turn back time,
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad, baby
You better quit playin' games with my heart

"Chin up! Anika, I want to see your face"
"mmmm....why?" She buried her face more into his warmth that She had just found.
"Because I dont want you to hide your face, not even before me, Huskiness in his voice made her feel the shivers.
Irony that the current of the waves surrounding the Jetty and the current that passing through her spine were equally too devastating to endure, but still both Anika and this Old Jetty were fighting to persevere.
"It hurts me to see you accept your defeat so easily, c'mon! fight with me, push me hard, maybe away from you" His husky voice got broken in the middle.
Anika pulled herself up from his embrace and looked straight into his eyes for finding the exact emotion He was having for her.
"Dont be so kind to me, Shivaay, I am afraid of the consequence"
"What can be the consequence, Anika? Is that more shattering than the present situation,we are going through" His burning gaze now had calmed down and staring back at the lady who gulped hard seeing this change in his look.

Quit playin' games with my heart (with my heart)
Before you tear us apart (my heart)
Quit playin' games with my heart
I should've known from the start

"I dont like such twisted words Shivaay, Say it clearly naah" Anika pouted with a frown, coming a step closer to him.
"Why had you rejected me that day at the cafe, tell me Anika?" An unexpressed Pain was being shown clearly on his face, Tears engulfed him
.
.
.
He immediately wiped those off, Its often said that A Man should never show his pain or the vulnerable state to anyone. Then He was an Oberoi. How could he have let Anika see his teary eyes?
..............
But Anika had already seen his this side during their meeting in Kashmir.
but this time She did not expect such answers from Shivaay, but She was left dumbfounded, then after a while Anika got her self back as she took his hands into hers, laced her fingers with his, made his arms enveloped her waist and unwoven her fingers from their entangled fingerholds.
She sneaked her arms around his neck, stood balancing on the tip of her toes, Her lips grazed his cold cheeks.
All this while, Shivaay stood there like an obedient boy does as if being under a spell She had cast upon.

You know you've gotta stop (from my heart)
You're tearin' us apart (my heart, my heart)
Quit playin' games with my heart (with my heart)

"I had not rejected you, Have You not wanted me to choose Om over you?" She blew those words into his ears.
She smells like the Sea wind, She whispers like a Sea gull flaps its wings, She smiled like Sea waves, She hid herself somewhere inside him like a Pearl kept secured inside an oyester.
He smiled at his thoughts and sighed!
The Game seemed to be over from his side too.