Ƥяσℓσυgє

"Once upon a time; long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago. Belle married her Beast in front of six thousand of their closest personal friends... big cake.

Yeah, instead of a honeymoon; Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon.

He rounded up all the villains, and sidekicks; basically all of the interesting people, and he booted them off to the Isle of The Lost...

...Well, all except one.

Damian Wolfe. The Alpha King; was the only royal that refused the Beast's rule. And given he was the 'Alpha of all Alpha's', since he didn't bow; The packs didn't neither.

It would've escalated into near war, had it not been for The Red Fairy. In her fancy crimson hood, and using her powerful magic, she nearly destroyed the Alpha king...

...Had it not been for a tiny little detail.

You see, Damian was the king of the Wolf Lands. And every wolf is magic. And due to that magic, every wolf has a soulmate; the one person they're supposed to be with for the rest of their lifes, their other half.. literally.

Well, to the shocker of everyone. The Big Bad Wolf ended up being soulmates with The Little Red Riding Hood herself.

And due to that, he walked away with his life. For if he hadn't, Little Red would've also died. As things go with soul stuff.

At first, they vigorously denied the notion that they were meant to be.

Denying went from consideration, to appreciation, to fondness as they started meeting more and more; and then fondness, turned to love.

With the bond fully stablished, and their feelings clear; Little Red pleaded on Damian's behalf to the very angry royals and a very unforgiving Beast.

Until he, and the other royals came to the realization this was a similar situation to the one he had lived with his own love. If The Beast had changed, why couldn't Damian?

As things like this go, Damian surrendered. Ordering his forces to back down, and The Wolf Lands were finally inducted into Auradon. Following this, was his and Little Red's wedding; which some say was even bigger than Beast's and Belle's all due to the connotations of their union.

The Red Fairy, known throughout the years for being the most ruthless fairy of them all; had saved Auradon through her love with the Wolf King. And due to that, they became one of the most praised couples throughout the entirety of Auradon, and Beast and Belle's closest friends..

Years later, they finally were able to have a child. Their only daughter, and heir to the Wolf Land's throne; Aria."

Chuckle.

"...And her story? Our story? is certainly very interesting."