6

"Hyung," a soft and young voices comes from Yoongi's side. He opens his tired eyes to see a worried Jungkook. Yoongi forces himself to sit up.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah..." Yoongi nods. He somehow made it to his bed. He doesn't really remember how, but he vaguely remembers collapsing on the floor and then slowly but surely crawling under the covers, trying to force away his depressing thoughts while he sleeps.

"Did something happen when you visited that girl?"

Yoongi nods.

"Did it trigger you?"

Yoongi shakes his head.

"So...what happened?"

"She told me a very sad story."

"Oh?"

"Her story."

A pause.

"It's so sad Jungkook. I can't imagine what she must think about herself. I feel so sorry for her, it makes me angry. It's so unfair, she had to be used like that."

"Hyung..." Jungkook says, touching Yoongi's hands that are balled up again. Yoongi looks down and realizes his state. Then he remembers Jiyeon before he left, how she seemed scared.

"I scared her..." He whispers.

"What?" The maknae can't hear.

"I scared her. My hands were fists when I left. She must have thought I was going to hit her...I need to go back," Yoongi tries to get up but Jungkook forces the elder back.

"Rest, you're tired. You can go back once you lay down. Please, hyung..." Jungkook begs. "You need to be in a good place if you want to help her. She'll feed off your emotions. You need to be stable."

Yoongi nods, understanding the boy's point. He lies back down and Jungkook tells him to get him if he needs anything. Then he exits, leaving Yoongi alone. He thinks about himself, about what helped him when he was at his worst. Yeah, he had music, but deep down Yoongi knows that wasn't the biggest thing that helped. It was just a good outlet. But what he used the most was the support of those around him, his family, his friends, his company...

"She doesn't have that..." Yoongi whispers to himself. "But she has me..."