chapter 7: Dreams

Rachel jumped as Finn made his way towards her. That had to have been the longest three hours of her life. She wasn't sure if Finn was angry with her or not but she hoped like mad that he wasn't. She was still kicking herself for being so forward with him. She was a bit of a busdybody to begin with but she never thought she would act so inappropriately at work. She was falling for Finn and it was making her stupid.

"Hi Finn, did everything go well?" Rachel said, trying to sound more confident than she felt.

"Yeah, it went fine, I hope it wasn't too boring out here for you though." he said, clearly not the least bit angry.

"No not at all," she said, giving him a huge, relieved smile. Why did she have to smile? He thought as he climbed into the car. Her smile was almost as beautiful as her voice, and it made the possibility of him getting over his crush seem a lot less likely.

"So I thought about what you said" Finn said as Rachel started back towards his penthouse. "I decided to take the part after all."

"You won't regret this" Rachel beamed. "Dame Judy Dench received an Oscar for an 8 minute role in Shakespeare in Love, Beatrice Straight won in the same category for a six minute performance in Network, and I personally received an overwhelmingly positive response for my turn as townsperson number one in the Allen County Community theatre production of Oklahoma. You'd be surprised how much of an impact you can have with very few scenes."

"You really know a lot about this stuff don't you?"

"Well, as someone who has practiced her Grammy speech since the age of three I'm extremely well-versed."

"You're also kind of the only one who's ever thought that I was good enough to win an Oscar."

"Well, certainly not based on your work within the Bruckheimerverse. But I must have seen Siren Songslike 1,000 times, your performance as Bobby Granger was nothing short of exceptional."

"You're kidding, nobody saw that movie."

"It's Kurt's favorite," she said. "Speaking of which, and feel free to say no, but I may have promised him that I'd ask about a possible introduction. I realize it's a huge imposition and—

"Sure," Finn said, cutting her off.

"Really?"

"Yeah really, It's always nice to meet fans, especially ones who appreciate my underground stuff, I'll have Tina check my schedule."

"Thank you Finn, you have no idea how much this will mean to him."

"Wait, he doesn't think I'm gay does he? I mean, it wasjust a movie."

"No he doesn't think you're gay, he just really hopes you are."

"Oh, well I guess I can live with that," He shrugged.

Rachel pulled up to Finn's penthouse and let him out of the car. "Until next time Finn," she said extending her hand for him to shake.

"Until next time" he said, taking her hand and looking deeply into her doe eyes. Even dressed in a penguin suit with a dorky hat she was gorgeous. He had thought she was kind of hot the first time he saw her, but now he could barely take his eyes off of her she was so pretty. And she wasn't the normal sort of pretty, she had the kind of beauty that slowly snuck up on a person, the kind that was imperfect and charming.

"Finn?" Rachel said quietly.

"Yeah?" he said, almost inaudibly.

"I kind of have another job to get to," just then he realized that he was still shaking her hand.

"Oh, sorry," he said letting her hand go and swiftly turning away from embarrassment. As he walked away Rachel sighed and started towards the driver's side door.

Finn didn't bother to change before he collapsed into his wide, cushy bed. He couldn't have been happier not to have plans for the rest of the day. He shut his eyes, eager to catch up with the sleep he had missed out on that morning, but before he could fall too deeply under a knock on the door stirred him awake. He groaned deeply as he got up to answer it, his irritation waning only when he saw who it was.

"Why hello Mr. Hudson" Rachel said sexily. "I think you forgot something in the car."

"What did I forget?" he said, rubbing his eyes.

"Me" she said before grabbing him by the collar and pressing her lips to his with crushing force.

"Rachel, what are you doing?" he said as he pulled away from her gently.

"What I've wanted to do ever since the first time you shook my hand" she said kissing him again and wrapping her legs around his midsection. Finn hesitated for a moment, wondering how she got in and what happened to the other job she had to get to before it dawned on him that Rachel was wrapped around his body, kissing him with abandon. He pushed off her hat, freeing her long, soft hair and began to kiss her back with passion and urgency.

"Do you want me Finn?" she whispered sultrily into his ear.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Let's lay down on the bed," she said.

"Okay," he said before gently lowering her onto his bed and pressing his lips to hers again. As he kissed her he reached for her bowtie and began to untie it, he tossed it aside and got to work on her buttons. When she was finally down to her bra he sat up and started to remove his own clothes while she began to pull down her pants. When they were both down to their underwear they collapsed into each other again, caught in a tangle of lips and hands and long, wild hair. Finn reached around to the back of her bra and unfastened it with a bit more effort than he felt proud of.

"Touch me" she whispered softly into his ear. He reached up and gently caressed her small, round breast with his large hand as he kissed her. "You can put your mouth there too if you want," she continued, her voice slightly muffled by his kisses. He accepted the offer, parting his mouth from hers and eagerly taking her pert nipple between his lips. She moaned softly as he ran his tongue back and forth across it, making her tremble with pleasure beneath him.

"Oh Finn I want you inside me so bad," she said wrapping her small hand around his erection and aiming it towards her moist separation, "too bad Puck's knocking on your door right now and you have to wake up."

Finn jolted awake to the sound of loud knocking on his door. He groggily wiped the drool from the corner of his mouth and glanced at the clock, it was nearly four, he had slept for over six hours yet he cursed the fact that he couldn't have had a few more minutes.

"I'm coming." he groaned, wishing that were true in a different way. He got up to answer the door, still half asleep and highly irritated.

"Sup bro?" Puck said entering the sprawling apartment.

"I wonder how she knew it was you at the door." Finn said, still drowsy.

"What?" Puck said confusedly.

"Nothing, what are you doing here man?"

"I came to tell you the good news. Your break-up is finally public, so now Santana is fair game. She probably would have gone out with you before then but I guess she didn't want people thinking she's a lesbian and a homewrecker."

"Couldn't you have called?"

"I was in the neighborhood" Puck said going to Finn's refrigerator to grab a beer.

"I don't know about the Santana thing man, I mean my heads kind of a mess right no—

"Dude what the hell!" Puck interrupted, finally noticing the after effects of Finn's erotic dream. "Put that shit away."

Finn looked down confusedly. "Oh crap! Finn said, frantically pulling the corner of his shirt down over his massive erection.

"Please don't tell me you were dreaming about Quinn before I got here" Puck said.

"No, definitely not Quinn."