The Polite pt.2

We seem to walk in silence for the most part. We crack jokes here and there, and we occasionally talk about the other guys.

I hear the familiar jingle of the doorbell as we walk in. The fresh aroma of coffee is all I smell.

We walk up to the barista. "What can I get you?" She asks Jimin, while batting her eyelashes.

"I'll take one iced Americano." He tells her.

I watch as she blushes and types in his order. "Is that all?"

"Yeah, no. I'm here too." I wave my hand at her. "I'll take a hot chocolate with extra whipped cream."

I can physically see her roll her eyes. "Yeah, okay."

Seeing her completely ignore me and just keep her eyes on Jimin made me mad. Like, hello! I'm here! I'm waiting to order, too!

I can feel my fist tighten as he accepts the drinks from the girl, thanking her.

She giggles. "No trouble!"

I cringe. Who giggles at guys anymore? What are we in, the third grade?

We sit at a table, and I take a sip from my hot chocolate. There's not even enough whipped cream on this for it to even be considered whipped cream.

"I didn't pick you for a hot chocolate girl." He says.

I raise a eyebrow.

"With your personality, I picked you for coffee. Straight back coffee. No sugar or milk."

I inwardly gag. "I don't really like coffee anyway. It's too bitter for me. I prefer something sweet," I look up at him. "Even though a bitter coffee would seem to match my personality better."

He laughs. "I didn't mean it like that! You put words into my mouth!"

"Sure." I say, playfully smirking as I sip my cocoa.

"Holly, you know I wouldn't say anything like tha-"

"Oh my goodness can I have your picture?!"

A high pitched squeal nearly makes me jump out of my chair. Well, I'm not going to lie. That startled the heck out of me.

I look over and see a girl around my age walk over to us. She has a pink tank top on, that's riding up enough to where you can see her stomach. Her shorts that she's wearing are so short that I think I might actually see her butt.

She has her phone out and she's walking towards our table.

"You are so handsome! Can I get a picture with you?!"

Am I invisible? Does she not see that he's on a date?

"Uh." Jimin hesitates and looks over at me.

The girl does the same, except when she looks over at me, she has a defined smirk. Oh, so she does know that he's on a date. She just doesn't care. I begin to feel rage. That's fine. I don't care either.

I take my hand that has my hot chocolate in it and slam it on the table. The liquid splashes on my hand, burning me, but I don't show it. By this point, the whole coffee shop is silent. Both Jimin and the girl look over at me shocked.

"No, he can't take a photo with you." I snap at the girl. "He's on a date with me. How rude can you be?"

My words not only shock me, but it shocks the girl, the whole cafe, and even Jimin.