Chapter 13: Is This The End?

He immediately stopped kissing me. I didn’t know what to think so I picked up my bag and went into my room. I locked the door behind me and layed on my bed. I was confused. I didn’t know what to do. Two  boys at once? When I’m not allowed to date either of them that was the rule. I didn’t know what to do. I got up and walked into Louis’ room.

I slowly opened the door trying not to wake anyone up. But I unfortunately failed and I woke Louis up.

“Hey babe is everything alright?” he said rubbing his eyes and yawning.

“I don’t even know.” I said crawling on the bed leaning my head on his bare chest,

“Whats going on?” he asked.

“Harry… Harry kissed me.” I said looking at him. His eyes looked furious but he knew that he couldn’t do anything cos he isn’t supposed to like me. 

“Im going to punch him in the fucking face.” He said.

“No Louis you can’t. Please. We could both get kicked out of the gang.”

“I don’t care.” He said climbing off the bed and walking out of the room.

Ok I’m officially scared. Yeah I admitted. I love this gang it has been the best month of my life. And I don’t want to lose it. But if I want to love Louis I have to do this. I ran into the room Louis was beating the living shit out of him. I pulled Louis off of Harry and took him into his room and locked the door. I quickly ran back to see if Harry was ok.

I turned the light on and ran over to Harry his face was basically covered in blood. By this time the boys were awake and Liam came in shouting “WHAT THE HELL!?!”

I explained everything. Yeah that’s right EVERYTHING. 

After I was done explaining he just nodded and said “You realized you are most likely to get kicked out of the gang?”

I just nodded slowly.  And thought to myself Is this it? Is this where everything stops?

Is this the end?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! The next will be up I dont know when cos I'm a bit behind and havent writted in it yet! eeeeek but hpoefully it will be up next week. Im gonna start trying to upload every week. So i would pick a day and time to upload.