Chapter 14: "I love you....

Zayn and Niall picked Harry up and carried him to the couch. He was bleeding a lot. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit and a few towels to clean up the blood.  I got one towel a damp and the other I kept dry. I ran back to Harry and wiped the all the blood of his face well at least I tried to I gave him a towel and told him to hold it to his nose.

I made sure Zayn and Niall had everything under control before I went back into the other room to check on Louis. Liam was in there trying to calm him down a bit.

“Oh my god thank you Kristina. You have to help me. He wont calm down!” Liam said whispering to me as we were standing at the doorway watching Louis.

Louis started knocking books of the book shelf and kicked his chair over. It was a little scary to be honest.

I walked over to him and said “Louis stop!”

“I cant Kristina! Don’t you realize this? I cant stand the thought of another guys lips on yours!  My lips belong on yours not anyone elses! I love you so much but I have been a coward and haven’t had the guts to tell you. I have never met anyone who is so wonderful or amazing as you! I love you Kristina” he said half shouting.

I have never seen him like this. It was a completely different Louis.

“I…. I love you too.” You said putting your hands around his neck. He leaned his head in and kissed you gently.

“EXCUSE ME IM STILL HERE!” Liam shouted covering his eyes with his hands. You both just laughed.  I took his blood covered hand in mine and we walked into the room Harry was in.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?” Harry shouted blood pouring from his beaten up nose.

“YOU KISSED KRISTINA THATS WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS FOR!” Louis shouted back clenching his fist.

“YEAH SO WHAT? THAT GIVES YOU NO GOOD REASON TO HIT ME YOU IDIOT” Harry shouted back.

“I LOVE KRISTINA THAT’S WHAT!” Louis shouted back grabbing your hand.

“WELL YOU ARENT-“  Before Harry could finish his sentence we heard a gunshot.

I felt a sharp pain in my side.  I looked down and blood was pouring out of my stomach.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoy!!! PLEASE READ THE COMMENTS!