Chapter 1: I'm Out

Note: This story is fiction none of the characters have really done this. It is all fake. And the events in this story are not real either. 

Chapter 1: I’m Out

(Kristina’s POV)

“Get up!” The prison guard unlocked the door to my cell. “Your sentence has been terminated.” She said. “You are fucking with me?” I blurted out without thinking. “No someone bailed you out.”  Sure. And pigs can fly. I got up off the bed and the guard motioned for me to walk out of the cell. So many things are going through my mind. Who would bail me out? And why would they?

I watched her lock the cell and lead me to the entrance of the jail. “Who would bail me out?”

Seriously. Even when my parents got the chance to bail me out, they wouldn’t. They didn’t and still don’t want anything to do with me. Who the fuck is it?

“I don’t know but you owe em’ If you wouldn’t have been bailed out you still would have 4 years to go.”

“This is it.” She said pointing to the door.

“Wait I can just leave?” I ask shocked. I haven’t had this freedom in a long time.

“Well we usually give you your belongings but-“ she started.

“I don’t have any.” I finished the sentence.

“Listen to me” she said. “This is a second chance don’t screw it up or youll be walking right back through those doors and not to be free you’ll be wearing an orange jumpsuit and you'll be handcuffed.”

I nodded and walked through the doors. I still couldn’t believe it. I was free. I was free to do whatever I pleased. I breathed in the fresh air still wearing a orange jumpsuit when 5 guys started walking towards me. They looked a little scary. Tattoos. Tall. And muscles. Most people would be scared but I wasn’t I was ready to face anything.

“Who are you?” I asked as they stood right in front of me. They said each of their names. 3 of them Ive never heard of.

“And you’re Kristina” said the one named Harry.

“Yes. Why did you bail me out?” I returned.

“Does it matter?” he smirked.

He hesitation to answer my questions annoyed me. He annoyed me.

“I hope you know I have nothing. So could you just fuck off?”

“Oh no you have exactly what we need. And we know you have it”

“If you think about touching me I will snap each and every one of your heads off.”

He just laughed and said “That’s not it”

“Than what the fuck is it?”

“We have a deal for you.”

They led me to a black SUV. 

“I don’t even know you” I said to Harry.

“So? Its not like you have anywhere else to go.”

 This Harry person was really pissing me off. I got in the car without answering him. I wasn’t worried. If one of them tried to hurt Id just hurt em’ worse. It was simple.  

“You certainly don’t know who I am.” I said.

He laughed and said “We know way more than you think.” And with that he took off going who knows where…….

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all like the first part. The 2nd one will be up soon. :)