Chapter 7: Love and Drugs

It was the next day. The sun was shining and all that happy shitty stuff. I got out of bed and walked into the living room.

“Good morning!” Louis said while loading his gun.

“Morning. Where are the rest of the boys?” I groaned.

“Oh they went to go get rid of your ex’s body. And they needed to get some breakfast.”

“Oh” I said sitting next to him resting my head on my arms.

“You look sleepy.” Louis giggled.

Oh god is giggling was so cute. Wait what the hell am I saying? I cant like him. We aren’t allowed to date other people in the gang.

“I am sleepy.”

He just laughed. God he was so hot.

“What do you plan on doing today?” I asked him.

“Um well I have a few errands to run but other than that nothing really.”

“Can I come with you?”

“Sure but go get dressed. “

(LOUIS’ POV)

God she was beautiful. Come on Louis stop dreaming. You know you can’t date her.  Even if you could she doesn’t like you in the same way.

I don’t know. Maybe she does? No Louis stop dreaming. She would never like you in a million years. She deserves someone better.

“I am ready” she grinned walking out of her room shutting her door behind her.

“Ok let’s go!” I said.

I grabbed my car keys off the counter and we both walked out. I opened the car door for her and then I got in myself.

“So what kind of errands are these?” she said looking out the window.

“Oh I have some deals and shit like that.”

(KRISTINAS POV)

Oh Louis is a drug dealer. Learn something new every day.

“oh ok.” I said.

The rest of the car ride was silent. I was staring at Louis for most of the time.

“Is something wrong?” he asked laughing.

“No why?”

“cos you keep staring at me”

“Oh no nothing is wrong” I said blushing.

What is wrong with me? I just fucking blushed. I don’t blush. I need to get over my little crush. Louis doesn’t like me anyways.

“Ok we are here” Louis said interrupting my thoughts.

“Ok ill just wait in here”

We were in a dark alley. It was like from one of those horror movies where the girl is walking down an alley and gets kidnapped or something.

I saw Louis outside with some guy. I couldn’t hear what they were saying but I could kinda read their lips.

“Money than drugs” I saw Louis mouth but that’s all I could make out.

I saw them finally finish. The guy gave Louis his money and Louis gave the guy his drugs.

Louis got back in the car and asked “You down for some coffee?”

“Sure”

We drove to starbucks and me and Louis both got stares from the customers cos of all out tattoos.

We ordered our coffee but when we were walking out something happened.

“Kristina wait” Louis said grabbing my wrist and turning me towards him so we were face to face.

“Yes?” I said. We were so close that if I stuck my tongue out Id be licking Louis’ face.

He kissed me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoy!