Chapter 17: The Torture Chamber (BRUTAL 14+ PLEASE)

Chapter  17: The Torture Chamber (BRUTAL CHAPTER 14+ PLEASE)

I couldn’t believe what I saw. Harry had his hands chained to the ceiling and he was being brutally tortured he was screaming and crying and he looked like he was in so much pain. He had cuts and bruises all over him and he had blood all over.

“What the hell are you doing get away from him?” I said running over and I punched the man in the face who was pressing hot coals against his skin. One problem the man was about 3 times bigger than I was and my punch barely made him blink. He shouted for another guy who came and picked me up and carried me to a different room.

I looked around and I saw Niall chained up in the corner. I ran over to him and just sobbed. I couldn’t stop sobbing. He just held me and told me everything would be alright.

“Where is Louis?” I finally calmed down enough to be able to ask.

“I don’t know he was in here but then two guys came and got him about a day ago and I haven’t seen him since.” He said sadly.

“Have they hurt you?” I asked.

“Well when we were back at the house I got shot in the leg but I’m ok now. But since then no they haven’t touched me. “ he said.

But he spoke to soon the door opened and 4 guys came in and took both of us. I started screaming and kicking trying to get out of their grasps but I couldn’t they were too strong.  When I realized that I calmed down and just went with them. We passed by a few rooms and one room we passed by I recognized the scream. It was Liams. I started kicking and screaming again trying to get to him but I couldn’t. The two guards who had Niall stopped and took him into another room. I started screaming again wanting Niall with me but I couldn’t do anything. They led me into a room. And I saw a man sitting at a desk.

“Hello Kristina…” he said.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote! I love you guys so much!!!!!!