Chapter 8: Secrets....

I started kissing him back until I pulled away realizing what was happening.

“Oh god. Im sorry.” Louis said looking at the ground.

“Its ok Louis” I said.

He looked up at me and I kissed him again. I could feel him smile into the kiss. I pulled away from him and I looked at him smiling. I never thought this would happen. Im not like this Im supposed to be a wild crazy teenager instead. I’m a girl with a lot of tattoos in love.

“Kristina I really want to be like this but we cant.” He said sitting down at a table outside of starbucks. “One of us will either have to leave the gang or we cant do this.” He sighed.

I sat down in the chair across from him and put my coffee on the table and leaned back and sighed.

“I know. It sucks!” I said.

I really meant it. The rule we couldn’t date other gang members was fucking shit.

“I guess we will have to do it secret than” he said smirking.

“I guess so” I said leaning across the table to kiss him.

“Come on we should get home the boys will start getting suspicious” he said grabbing my hand and leading me to the car.

We walked to the car hand in hand.

Louis drove home and we laughed and talked and shared a couple kisses on the way home.

We pulled into the drive way.

I walked up towards the door. I got my keys out and unlocked the door.

“Hey!” Harry said walking past me.

“Uh hi” I said.

I heard the door open and I knew it was Louis.

“Where were you guys?” Harry asked. “We’ve been here for awhile and you weren’t here.”

“Um… we were out.” Louis said smirking at me.

“Well obviously but what were you doing outside?” Zayn said.

I laughed a little but Louis said “oh I had a few errands to run.”

“oh ok” Zayn said.

I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and walked towards my room.

“Hey bitch we have a job tomorrow so be ready by 8.” Harry shouted.

“2 questions whore.” I shouted back “who are we killing? And p.m. or a.m.?”

“Some dude named Adam. And its at a club so p.m.”

“oh ok”

I walked into my room shut the door and layed across my bed like a fucking star fish. I tried to take my mind off of what happen because what if Louis was just playing a joke? Or he doesn’t like me so he is trying to get me kicked out of the gang by getting me to break the rules to get me kicked out of the gang.

But would Louis really do that? I mean yeah he is in a gang and stuff and he can be mean but do you think he would be that mean?

I don’t know what to do I looked at the clock on the nightstand it read 12:27. I got up off the bed and walked out of my room.

“Where are you going?” Liam asked me as I was walking out the door.

“Im going to go visit an old friend can I borrow your car?”

“Um sure. Just don’t wreck!” he said throwing me his keys.

“Ok I may be a little crazy but im not that crazy!” I laughed.

“A little crazy?” he said raising his eyebrows.

“Ok maybe a lot but I have to go now so ill see ya later!” I said runnig out the door and getting into Liams car.

I turned the radio on and rolled the windows down. I missed this and being in jail for a year you would REALLY miss this.

I pulled into the drive way of my best friend’s Jeynah house.

She doesn’t know Im out of jail.

I looked at my clock. 11:59

I went and knocked on the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it!!!