Chapter 5 - EDITED

Doctor: " You are Ming's friend?"
Kit: " Yes P' "
Doctor: " Ming's condition is critical, he has internal bleeding that damaged his brain really serious and when he fainted he hurt his head that's the reason he was bleeding. Looks like he got the disease from his recent accident, at first I didn't see anything on his X-Rays, but I made new ones and now I'm expecting the results. "
Kit was speechless and dumbfounded, he barely could ask the doctor.
Kit: " And how is he doing now? "
Doctor: " I put him in an induced coma and now I'm expecting him to wake up for operation if I will do it soon his chances are pretty high to recover completely. "
Kit: " Do what you have to do P' "
The doctor left and let Kit alone with his thoughts, he was lost he didn't know what he did to deserve that and even he do something why is Ming punished for his mistakes. Kit call Pha to update him about what just happened to his boyfriend and after that Kit heading towards Ming's room to see him. It felt like a Déjà Vu he saw Ming in the same state as he was after the accident, unconscious and lifeless, that image makes Kit shiver and give him an unpleasant sensation. He put on his knees at the edge of the bed and took Ming's hand into his and squeezed it tightly, after few moments Kit started to cry out loud, he can't hold it anymore, he was crying at the edge of the bed with Ming's hand into his until his eyes got swollen from crying, but he keeps crying despite that fact.
Pha and the rest have finally arrived at the hospital, they asked at the reception where Ming's room is and heading towards it. When Pha opened the door they see Kit at one edge of the bed crying, Beam and Pha go to Kit to console him rubbing his back and hold him. Meanwhile, Yo was in the same bed with Ming whispering to his ear that he needs to wake up because P'Kit is there waiting for him to go on a date. Unfortunately, no reaction from Ming and that make Yo sad and he started to cry and hugged Ming.
The room was full of emotional tension, suddenly Kit smacked Pha and Beam and fast his steps towards Ming, he grabbed his shoulders and shaking it strongly, he started to yell with tears in his eyes.
Kit: " Wake up Ming, came back to me, I can't resist anymore, came back baby"
After that he crushed on the floor, his feelings were too much for him, he can't help it.
Pha and Beam took him outside to cool down a bit and take a breath of fresh air. He was looking at the sky, was already dark, and the moon made him think about his moon Ming and all the sufferings they were going through and that made him think that maybe is his fault for all happened so far.
A.N: Another chapter ready I hope you will like it and vot for it. I'm glad to know that over 500 people read this it's motivating me every they, let me know your thoughts. See you next time!