Chapter 25

MING'S POV

                 I just wake up from my deep sleep and look at my love, who is sleeping peacefully, and I'm so happy that he is finally where he belongs, right next to me. I lean to kiss his sweet lips, which I did, but he wakes up, probably from the lack of air, I kissed him pretty rough.

KIT: Good morning!

MING: Good morning, sweetheart!

KIT: Why you have to be that rough?

MING: I have missed you, my love.

KIT: I missed you too, but I didn't tear your mouth while you were sleeping.

MING: Please forgive me P', na na na.

KIT: I will forgive you, if you take me on a date.

MING: Of course KitKat, after we go to the police station, we'll go on a date.

KIT: Why we have to go to the police station in the first place?

MING: You have to give a official statement about what happened.

              Kit's face suddenly sorrowed and his gaze went down at the bed's sheets, I lift his chin with my hand and kiss his lips tenderly.

MING: You have nothing to worry about, I will be there with you right by your side, all the time.

             His face lighten up a bit after I said that, so we go to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready to go to the police station. Once, we arrived there an officer lead us to the detective's office who is in charge with Kit's case. There was an old man in a chair at the other side of the desk who told us to seat in the two chairs in front of him.

DETECTIVE: I'm detective Copgi and I'm in charge of your case. I will like to ask you a few questions, if that's fine with you.

MING: Kit?

KIT: Yeah, I agree with that.

DETECTIVE: Can you tell me how they kidnap you?

KIT: I exit the house and when I was about to open the car's door they hit my head with some bat and let me unconscious.

DETECTIVE: Did you see that was a bat?

KIT: No, but it felt like it.

DETECTIVE: What happened when you were in the room where they keep you?

KIT: After they put me in there, I was alone for what felt like hours, someone came in and beat me with a bat and after that they leave me there bleeding.     

DETECTIVE: After that what happened?

KIT: I was r-r-raped.

                   Kit starts to tremble, I take his hand and squeeze it lightly, the detective said that he wants Kit to develop, but I refused vehemently and the detective let it go for now, but my KitKat opposed and said that he wants to finish with all of this now.

KIT: There were two men,....................they tear my clothes and then one was holding me while.............the other t-t-take advantage of me. They switch  turns.

                  After that he couldn't hold it anymore he cry to ease the pain, I hug him tightly and help him stand up, I told the detective that is enough and lead Kit back to the car. I open the back door and put us in the back, I cuddle him and he soon fall asleep, I cover him with a blanket and drive us home.

A.N: I hope you like it and sorry for the delays, I was very busy and still busy I am, but I found a loophole so I make it with this chapter. I don't know when I will be able to update because I'm busy with studying, like I said Law School it's not easy so wish me luck. As always if you like it please vote and leave a comment I wanna Know your thoughts. SEE YA!