Chapter 12

Kit was holding Ming's hand and lead him towards his gift for his birthday. Once they were in Kit's room Kit pushed Ming on the bed and sit on his lap. He looked deep at Ming and start kissing him deeply, he moves to his neck to raise Ming's pleasure. After few moments Ming said.
Ming: " P'Kit where is my gift? "
Kit: " This is your gift, idiot! "
Kit stand up from Ming's lap and go to the door to leave, but Ming grab Kit's wrist and put him closer to him.
Ming: " P'Kit I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, it's not like I don't want you, I do, but I want our first time together to be special. "
Kit: " Yeah, whatever, I'm leaving now. "
Ming; " My KitKat that doesn't mean that we can't cuddle all night. "
Kit smacked Ming's head in disapproval and made his way to the exit. Before he leaves Kit said to Ming.
Kit: " Happy birthday again Ming "
Ming: " Thank you my KitKat. "
Kit was in the hallway when he realized that this room was his and why he is the one that leave. Kit entered again the room and said.
Kit: " Mingkwan this is my room. "
Ming looked around and indeed this is Kit's room.
Ming: " You're right Kit this is your room. I'm sorry I will leave first. "
Kit was looking at Ming that was walking to the door and suddenly Kit said.
Kit: " You can stay if you want. "
Ming: " P' are you serious? "
Kit: " Yes Ming I mean it. "
Ming hugged Kit tightly due the happiness that he was feeling right now and jump happily.
Kit: " Let's sleep I'm tired. "
They prepare for sleep and lying on bed in order to sleep.
The morning comes and a new day full of opportunities also. The two guys still sleep and seems that this two aren't going to wake up soon.
       The clock was showing the lunch time already and Kit's phone rung loud that both of them were awake and on their own feet. Kit answered the phone and Ming go to the bathroom to freshen up.
Kit: " Yeah?! "
On the other line: " Leave Ming alone or I will make you do it. "
Kit: " Who's this? "
        The other one ended the call suddenly and Ming came out from bathroom asking.
Ming: " Who was on the phone? "
Kit: " I don't know who that was, but that person told me to leave you alone? "
Ming: " Was a man or a woman? "
Kit: " A man. "
Ming: " Show me the phone number. "
      Kit showed the phone number to Ming and Ming's face hit shocked was clearly that he knows who's number is this.
Ming: " Kit, promise me that you will not answer this number again. " said Ming a little scared.
Kit: " Why? "
Ming: " Kit just promise me, please. "
Kit: " Ok. "
        Ming kiss Kit's forehead and hugged him tightly.
Ming: " I will take care of this, I promise. I won't let anything bad happen to you my KitKat, I love you too much to let that happen. " said Ming to himself while he hugged Kit and kissed him again.
A.N: Sorry for the delay I am kind of busy these days, but I will try to post it further. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND PLEASE SUPPORT ME
BY VOTING AND WITH COMMENTS. See you next time.