Chapter 27

Kit's Pov

                A month has passed and I feel very vividly and happy. I have a beautiful boyfriend that loves me a lot and two beautiful children that make our family complete. Our surrogate mothers had delivered the babies successfully and after that we cut any link with them because me and Ming don't want to repeat what happened with Ming's surrogate. Anyway, now we are very happy together and our love just grow for each other.

                Right now I'm home watching the kids sleeping while Ming is on his way home from work. We have a gorgeous daughter and a handsome son, they are still babies, but they are so cute and kissable and I don't say that our daughter have two little cute dimples like me and of course our son has Ming features, though I hope he will not be a playboy like him, I'm praying for that.

Ming: What are you doing love? Ming just step in.   

Kit: I'm watching the babies, they are such a quietly and good babies.

Ming: Of course, they are. They inherited their father.

Kit: I hope they don't.

Ming: Why? Asked Ming confused.

Kit: Because I don't want my children to be useless on this Earth and of course annoying. 

Ming: You think I'm useless and annoying? Kit just nodded.

                     Ming made his famous puppy face and start sulking in front of his boyfriend, Kit just rolled his eyes and go towards Ming and Kiss his lips tenderly.

Kit: Now, are you happy?

Ming: No.

Kit: What do you want to not be upset anymore?

Ming: I want to eat.

Kit: What do you want to eat? I will cook for you.

Ming: I want to eat..........Kitkat.

                     Ming dashed towards Kit with a mischievous smile and lift his boyfriend on his shoulder and slapped his ass with his free hand while walking towards the free bedroom.

Kit: What do you think are you doing? 

Ming: I'm taking what it's mine.

                    And with that Ming sealed their lips together and start to fulfill every wish of his arousing Kit.(A/n: I will let you imagine this scene, because this part it's for another story and time to tell.)

Kit: Ming can you check the babies?  

Ming: They are sleeping.

Kit: How do you know? Go and see what are they doing!

Ming: I just checked them a minute ago while you were sleeping.

Kit: Checked them one more time, please na na na....

Ming: How can I resist you?

Kit: You can't, just go already.

Ming: I go...I go.

Ming's Pov

                    This boyfriend of mine will be the end of mine, I checked the babies and they are sleeping soundly and peacefully....so no need to worry about them for now. I go back to P'Kit and he is talking at the phone with someone, I just lay beside him and hug his waist, I start to shower him with kisses all over his body all that while he is still talking at the phone.

Kit: Babe, stop I'm talking at the phone right now.

Ming: I can see that.

Kit: Then why you don't stop?

Ming: Because you are too irresistible, I can't resist you KitKat and you know it.

                           Kit just get back to talking while I still kiss him all along until he just stop talking at the phone with whoever he was talked all that time.

Kit: Are you done?

Ming: Not yet, I can't get enough of you.

Kit: So cheesy.......Anyway, that was your mother she asked us if we can go visit them this weekend at some resort near the beach.

Ming: And what did you say?

Kit: I said yes, of course.

Ming: I don't care as long as I can have you all for myself. I still keep kissing every inch of his body.

Kit: You are so greedy.

Ming: Just when it's about you and my children. I won't let anyone tear our family apart......no one.

Kit: I know and that's why I love more and more every day.

Kit: How about you stop kissing my body and kiss my lips instead?

Ming: Deal.

                       I kissed him passionately and hungrily, our kiss last few minutes after I break it and look into my Kit's eyes and said with so much emotions.

Ming: I LOVE YOU KIT AND I WILL LOVE YOU UNTIL I'M NOT BREATHING ANYMORE!

Kit: I LOVE YOU TOO MING UNTIL DEATH TEAR US APART!  

                        We sealed that promise with a kiss full of nothing than love and happiness because I found my soulmate and he found his.

THE END   

A.N: This story comes to an end and I'm sorry that this end it's not what you expected, but my brain doesn't want to cooperate at all, so I'm truly sorry for disappointing you guys. I hope the future have better surprise for us and as always if you liked it at least a bit of it please vote and comment to encourage me, it really helps me, you can't even imagine how much. See ya at the other project of mine that I work on right know go an take a look on my profile at works and you will see what I am talking about. Have a good day/night!!!!