Chapter 10

Chapter 10-
RILEYS POV-

"Riley can you go check on Caden?." Mom said.

"Okay." I got up and went down the hall to Caden's room. When I walked in I saw Caden under her covers and Toby is on top of the covers. Try are both asleep. I took a picture and put it on Instagram. I walked out and went to my mom.

"They were asleep." I said.

"Okay. Thank you." He said and kissed my cheek and I hugged her.

"I wonder how tall Caden will grow up to be?" Mom said.

"Well she is like 3'7 or just a little tiny bit under. So I think she will be like 5'9 or 5'10." I said.

"Oh so you think she's going to be tall?" Mom asked.

"Yeah. But what we really have to watch out for is those boys they will be all over her." I said.

"Oh who's in protective mode." Braiden said.

"Hush. You got protective over your sister before and just yesterday you was protective over Caden." I said.

"Yeah because Caden is like another little sister to me." He said. "Can I play COD?"

"Sure go ahead." I said. I swear that boy and his COD. Like for real.

"You will be a great big brother. She is going to grow up very pretty. And you are going to have to get those bad boys away from her. Well all three you have to." Mom said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Where's connor and Thomas they have been gone for a while?" Mom asked.

"Out with their girlfriends." I said.

"Speaking if girlfriends what about Toby and Nicole?" Mom asked.

"Oh mom you want to know what happened earlier don't you?" I said.

"Oh yes." She said and we set down at the table and started explaining.

"It looks like I don't have to make sure she good enough to date my little boy. Caden already done that job. And I think she's a really good person. So is Van you know." Mom said.

"You just like all of our love lives don't you." I laughed.

"Well you are my kids. I can't know?" Mom said.

"Yeah Riley. You not going to tell mom about your 'Riley Magic?'" A voice said behind me. I turn around and see Toby and Caden was in his arms.

"Riley!" Mom said laughing.

"What? I thought it would work." I laughed.

BRAIDENS POV-

I was playing COD when I wanted Starbucks. "Hey does anybody want to come with me to Starbucks?" I asked.

"ME!" Riley, Toby, and Caden all shouted.

"Oh you boys and girl with your Starbucks. By the way Riley and Toby when you two get back you have to walk tank." Joan said.

"Okay mom." They said back to her and went out to Riley's car. Toby helped Caden into her car seat. And got in the back while I got in the front.

When we got to Starbucks we ordered what we wanted an while we were waiting another few girls came up to us.

"Can we please have a picture?" The girls asked.

"Sure." We said. Caden seat in a chair beside us so we could make sure she was safe. Then all of a sudden a girl came up to her and started talking to her and slapped her but before we could get over there a boy came out of nowhere and started fussing at her for touching Caden.

CHRIS' POV-

I was walking out the bathroom when I saw some of before you exit and the brothers little sister sitting in a chair. Then I see a girl walk up to her and tell her something and slap her. I run over there.

"Who do you think you are?" I said.

"I am the girl of Toby's dreams." She said.

"Oh hell no your not." I said.

"And why is that?" She said stepping closer.

"Because he would never want anybody that is mean to his little sister. Now would he?"

"He doesn't care about that little brat."

"If I didn't care about that sweet little girl I wouldn't have brought her home a week ago and I wouldn't have stayed in her room with her just a few hours ago making sure she was okay. I wouldn't have talked to her that day a week ago. I care a whole lot on this little girl. I have a girl that I have in my mined and I'm sorry but it's not you. The girl that I like is nice to my little sister and is really sweet. You, you are non of that. I saw you slap Caden ad I know what you said to her. I never want you near her again. I know your the girl that called her a brat and tried to take her when me and Braiden came alone with her to Starbucks last week. You thought I would forget didn't you? Well I didn't." Toby said.

"No I didn't think you would remember. But I will be back. You just watch." She said and left.

"Thank you so much.." He said.

"Oh yeah my names Chris. And no prob. It is something I do to be nice." I smiled.

"Thank you Chris." Caden said to me.

"Well your very welcome." I said an she hugged me. I smiled at her.

"Here let me check your cheek." Braiden said. He bent down and checked on her cheek.

"How bad is it?" Toby asked.

"Just a little swelling but it will hurt with the bruise that will come after the swelling goes down. Just put some ice on it." He said. They asked for my number after we talked for a while and they found out that I am in a two person band. (That band Chris is in is called Like The Movies. Check them out. If you don't know who thy are.) I walked out of Starbucks and got in my car.

TOBY'S POV-

We got our drinks and headed home.