Chapter 17

Caden's POV-

I have been playing with the piano all day since I have nothing else to do since we didn't have to go to school today. But I kind of feel like I putting Toby, Riley, and Connor through a lot. I stopped playing and got up. I walked to the living room and looked in and saw Connor and Riley sitting there on their guitars. I walked to Toby's room and his door was slightly open, I saw him laying on his bed looking up. I wonder why he even wanted to take me home with him that day? He had to know I was just going to be trouble. I walked back to my room and set down on the carpeted floor and looked around my room. I pulled my stuffed animals off my shelf I don't know why I did it I just did. I looked outside and decided to sneak outside. I got up and walked to the back door and walked out and closed the door quietly. I walked around and went onto the swing at the back of the backyard.

TOBY'S POV-

I was laying on my bed when I heard something falling in Caden's room. I just thought nothing about it. I can't find anything to do so I'm just laying staring at the ceiling. I looked around my room my legs all of a sudden had a mind of their own and the next place I know I am is in Caden's room. Her stuffed animals thrown everywhere and she was no where in her room. I walked out and to the kitchen I saw Riley and Connor in the living room writing something so I didn't ask them anything. I walked out the back door and saw Caden on the swing at the back of the yard. I ran over to her.

"Caden!" She didn't look up. She just keep swinging. I grabbed the rope of the swing to make it stop. She still didn't look up. I bent down in front of her. "Caden what's wrong?"

"I have been putting y'all through a lot. I'm always in trouble." She said.

"Caden your not at all."

"Yes U know its true."

"Caden listen to me. Me, Connor, and Riley love you so much. We will always be there for you. And you will always be before any body to us. Your our little sister and we want to protect you and even if some people want to hurt you doesn't mean we love you any less and no your not putting us through a lot. If we didn't want this we wouldn't but we want to have you there with us through everything." I said looking at the little girl in front of me that was still hiding her face. She sudden fell forward and I caught her she was crying. "It's okay. It will all be okay." After a few minutes she looked at me. I smiled at her.

"I love you Toby." She said hugging me again.

"I love you to Caden." I said hugging back.