Chapter 6

Chapter 6-
CONNORS POV-

*Ring, Ring*

I pack my bookbag and head to my next class. When I walk outside to go to my next class, I see a little girl crying on a wall outside.

"Hey." I said bending down.

"Connor?" The Girl said. It was Caden.

"Yeah. What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Mrs. Green told me to leave the class because I was crying and I told a girl to stop." She said.

"Oh. Come on we are going to the office after I drop my stuff off in Mr. Magnum's class." I said and lead her to my next class. I put my stuff at my desk and get weird looks from Riley, Braiden, Zoey, and Lucy. I walk up the the teacher.

"Hey Mr. Magnum?" I asked.

"Yes Connor?" He said.

"I need to take my little sister to the office her teacher wasn't treating her right and I need to talk it over with the principal." I said.

"Okay." He said and I walked out of the classroom with Caden and went to the office.

"Hello Connor." Mr. Watson said.

"Hello Mr. Watson. I need to talk to you about some bullying. That has been going on and what happened to day in Caden's class room." I said.

"Okay what happened?" He asked Caden.

"Well when inward on the play ground some girls pushed me and I said stop but they didn't and then they pushed me again and I ran away crying but Braiden helped me. Then when we got back to the class room a girl keep poking me and I said stop. And she called me worthless and I started crying an he teacher told me to go outside." She said.

"Okay tell me the names of the girls and the teacher and I will talk to them." He said to her.

"Katelyn C., Mackenzie P. and H., Haley E., and Mrs. Green." She said. He wrote down the names.

"Okay thank you. I am going to write you out of class you are going into Toby's classes right now. Connor will you take her to the class Toby's in right now?" He asked.

"Sure." I said and he wrote a note and gave it to me. I walked out of there and held her hand as we walked down some hallways and the through some doors till we reached the class Toby was in right now. He was in Small Group it's to help him do his home work really we all have it. I walked in and the teacher was rude by saying what you doing in my class room. Well excuse me. "Hi I have this note for you from Mr. Watson himself." I said to her handing her the note and Toby looking at me at the couch he was sitting in doing his homework at.

"Okay. But why did she have to come in here way couldn't she go with you or Riley?" Mrs. Hill asked.

"Because Toby only has two classes left and they both have few people in them while me and Riley have big classes with a lot of way older people." I said trying to say something reasonable.

"Okay. Tell Toby that." She said. I walked over to Toby with Caden beside me.

"What's going on?" Toby asked.

"Well you see some stuff happened today and the principal wrote Caden out of class for today. And the beginning of tomorrow. And so are you going to be able to keep up with her through this class and Lunch and your last class?" I asked.

"Yes I will make sure I don't loose her." I said.

"Okay. Here's the note to give to your next teacher." I said giving him the note.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay bye. Don't loose her." I said.

TOBY'S POV-

"I won't. Bye." I said and he left. Caden was just standing there.

"You know you can sit down?" I said to her.

"Oh. Yeah." She said and set down on the other side of the couch I was on. "When do we go to lunch?" She also asked.

I looked at the time 1:00. "About 25 minutes." I said to her.

"Oh okay." She said and set there. I started doing my work again. Then I saw her move and look into my book bag and pull out a notebook and a pencil. He flipped to a new page and started writing the best she could. Well this is a homework class. I was almost done with my homework when the seniors left witch mean't it was 1:20. I started to put my stuff away.

"Caden can I have my notebook back?" I said. She handed it back to me. I looked at what she wrote. 'I love tobee.' Is what it said. I smiled. I took out my phone and took a picture of the and put it on Instagram.

Then the bell rang witch means lunch. "Okay you are going to have to stay close to me okay?" I said.

"Okay." She said. We started walking to the lobby of the school. When we got there I saw Thomas, Pauline, Kristina, Christi, Valerie, Khloe. I walk over to them.

"Why is Caden here?" Khole said.

"Because some stuff happened." I said.

"Is that why Connor texted me asking if you had Caden with you when you came into the lobby for lunch?" Thomas asked.

"Yep that's why." I said. We all started eating then after 50 or so minutes the bell rings for us to go to class. I had to go to Global Studies. I walk to Mr. Markers classroom and give him the note.

"Okay." Mr. Marker said.

I went and seat down and he moved he person beside me so Caden could sit there. The I had to let Caden go through this boring class. As of right now we are learning about the industrial revolution. That is so boring. Then he started a video and I had fell asleep. The next this I know is Mr. Marker said for everybody to put their heads up. Then the announcements come on. Then the bell rings for us to leave. I got to my locker with Caden and then go out to Connors car. And drive home.