Chapter 7

Chapter 7-
RILEY'S POV-

Right now we are all in the living room watching tv and Caden is outside on the trampoline. "Why don't we go write a song. I'm bored!" Connor said.

"Okay." We all Said and went to the basement and started writing a song.

CADEN'S POV-

I was outside on the trampoline when all of a sudden I was picked up an I started screaming. And the next thing I knew is all I saw was water and I couldn't breathe and everything goes black...

TOBY'S POV-

I am sitting on the ground against the wall when I hear screaming coming from outside. I jump up and run outside to see nic our crazy cousin. "Where's Caden?" I asked being nice but still a little anger was in it.

"Who's Caden?" Nicole said.

"My little sister." I said.

"When did you get a little sister. Last time I checked all your mom had was boys." She said.

"YEAH MY MOM DID JUST HAVE THREE BOYS BUT WE ADOPTED CADEN AND NOW WHERE IS SHE?!" I shouted at her.

"Oh. Well you didn't have to get angry about it." She said.

"OH YOU WANT TO SEE ANGRY?!?!?" I said and started going towards her but was held back by Braiden and Connor. "Let me go." I said.

"No you can't hurt her she's a girl." Connor said.

"BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHERE CADEN IS?!" I shouted once again.

"At the bottom of the pool." She smiled. I ran to the pool and just jumped in. When I saw Caden laying on the ground I swam over to her and grabbed her and brought her up to surface.

"I got her." Braiden said grabbing her and putting her down on the ground. I got out of the pool. "Does anybody know CPR?" He asked just then Zoey comes running up.

"I heard screaming is Caden alright?" She asked and gasped when she saw her.

"You know CPR right?" Toby asked.

"Yeah." She said and bent down in front of the little lifeless body and tried to get her to start breathing again. All of a sudden Caden spits all of the water out with a little bit of blood. "We need to get her to the hospital." Zoey said and I picked her up and followed Connor to his car. "I am going to call Nicki. She is a practice nurse with me she can get a bed for Caden." She said and called her.

When we got there I grabbed Caden and Followed Zoey to a room with nicki in it. She is my crush. Oh how I wish she was mine. I put Caden down on the bed. A doctor came in and told Nicole to take me to the room where everyone else is.

"So you want to be a nurse?" I asked.

"Yeah. I have always loved taking care of other people." She said.

"That's cute." I said.

"Huh?"

"Oh ummm nothing I said that's cool."

"Yeah okay." She laughed.

"Okay I guess I will see you later." I said.

"Yeah. See you at school." She smiled at me. I walked into the waiting room smiling.

"Toby James McDonough did you finally have the balls to talk to Nicole?" Riley said.

"Yes Riley Thomas McDonough." I said and set down and got on my phone waiting.