Chapter 11

Chapter 11-
BRAIDENS POV-

When we got back to their house Toby got a sleeping Caden and I helped him get his and her drinks. We walked inside and I put down the drinks and Toby handed me Caden.

"Are you going to put ice on her cheek while she is sleeping?" Toby asked.

"Yeah. It's best we. Go ahead and put it on so it will go down on swelling." I said.

"Okay. Well me and Riley have to walk Tank so we will be right back soon." He said. Then I was left alone with Caden. I put her down on the couch and put a blanket over her and got some ice. And I set down and put the sleeping little girl in my lap and I slowly put the ice on her face. It didn't wake her up....she didn't even move one bit from the coldness. So then I started watch tv.

CONNORS POV-

I was out with Khloe and Thomas was with Valerie. When I got home I walked into the living room. When I walked in I first saw Braiden asleep then I saw a ice pack in his hands and then I saw Caden in his lap. But I did not see a Riley nor a Toby. What happened? I miss everything a lot it seems. Oh well. I had a great date.

I walked over to Braiden. "Braiden." He didn't wake up. "Braiden wake up." I said louder. He moved a bit and let go of Caden. I took her and saw her cheek that was busied pretty badly. What happened?

*ten minutes later*

"Braiden Montgomery. I swear if you don't get up I will take your call of duty and guitar." I yelled. Then my mom walked in.

"Connor Patrick! What did I tell you about yelling?" She said.

"Don't do it inside. But he won't get up and I want to know what happened." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Caden come here for a sec please?" I said down the hall that led to the bed rooms. She came running out of my room and into my arms. I picked her up.

"Oh my gosh. What happened Caden?" Mom asked.

"We were at Starbucks when these girls came up to them and they took picture with the girls and I set down in a chair and a girl that I have seen a lot before came up and slapped me and called me a brat again and said Toby didn't care about me. And he started talking to her. But Chris stopped the girl from hitting me any more." She said.

"Who's Chris?" Me and mom asked. Confused.

"He's the boy that saved me from the girl. He's a singer in a band. And he's Connie's age." She smiled.

"Okay." I said.

"Are you hurt to bad?" Mom asked her concerned.

"No Brai helped the pain go away by putting ice on my cheek." She kind of smiled. Just then Toby and Riley came in.

"HEYYYY!!!!!!" Riley shouted.

"He shouted why aren't you getting on him." I said.

"He shouted. You yelled. There's a difference. But Riley don't shout that loud." Mom said.

"Okay." Riley said.

"Okay all we are missing is Mr. McDonough and Thomas and we have a party." Braiden came in and said. We all laughed.

" Well I need to start dinner." Mom said and went to the kitchen.

"Lets go play some music." I said. And everybody agreed and we went down to the basement to play Caden some songs waiting for dinner to be ready.