Chapter 13-

Chapter 13-
TOBY'S POV-

I woke up the next morning to my alarm. I look at the clock 6:30 AM. Uggghhhhh why do we have to go to school. I got up and got in the shower. After I got out I got dressed and did my hair(the usual) I went to Caden's room to find her dead asleep.

"Caden." I said and she didn't move.

"Caden come on wake up. We have school today." I said and she started to wake up.

"Come on you need to get a shower." I said and she got up and followed me to the bathroom. I started the water for her and let it get warm and I walked out while she got in the shower. I went back to her room and got her clothes for today. I went back to her bathroom and put her clothes in there. I walked to Riley's bedroom to see him in his bathroom doing his hair and I walked to Connors bedroom to find him in the shower.

I walk back to my bedroom just as Caden was coming out of the bathroom. "Toby I need help." She said.

"With what?" I asked. She held up her socks and I set down on my still unmade bed and she climbed onto it and I put her socks on for her. "There you go." I smiled at her. She got up and ran out my room. I walked out and saw Connor coming out of his bedroom ready for school hair and all. And Riley was still putting the finishing touches on his hair.

"Come on you guys it almost time to go to school and I want Starbucks." Connor shouted.

"We are coming I said. I walk to Caden's room to see her putting on a pair of gray boots with her pink and black sweater kind of like dress that's for fall and black leggings. She looked so cute today. She also had a now that Connor put in her hair when he did her hair it was a black and white one with music symbols on it.

"Come on Caden." I said picking her up. (Btw this Is a little while after. So her knee has healed a bit but it still has a bandage.) I grab mine and Caden's book bags and walk out the door to Riley's Car. He helps me by getting the book bags and outing them in the back while I put Caden in her car seat and buckle her up. I get in and buckle up and we head to Starbucks. Connor and Riley goes inside while we stay in the car.

"Caden you remember you have to go in my classes today since mrs. Green is in charge today and mr. Watson said so." I said to her.

"Okay. Do I get to see Nicole though?" She asked.

"Yeah you probably will." I said.

"How about Kristina, Pauline, Zoey?" He asked.

"Yes you will see everybody." I said. Finally the other two came back and have us our drinks and started driving again. When we got to school. We walked inside just as the bell rang to go to first block. "Okay Caden I have to go to my locker so I am going to take you to Mr. Millers class and go to my locker okay?" I said and she nodded. I took her there and rushed to my locker. When I walked back into class I see Caden sitting with Pauline.

"Hey." I said when I walked over to them.

"Hey." Pauline said. Just then the bell rings and the morning announcements come on. We stand up and take a moment of silence and then say the pledge and sit down. After that we had to turn in quizzes that we took and had to keep.

AFTER THAT CLASS
*bell rings*

I grab Caden's hand and walk out of class. As I am walking down the hall way I see Nicole talking to another guy. I knew she didn't like me. I'm sad. I just walk to class and sit down and Caden sits next to me. Just then Nicole walks in.

"Hey Toby. Hey Caden." She said.

"Hey." Caden said.

"Hi." I said.

"Toby what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"There is something wrong." She said.

"Okay fine. I like you and I got a little jealous when I see you talk to other guys." I said.

"Oh Toby I....."

(....cliffhanger......)