5. Sleepover?

I froze in place.

"H-Hi Candy! What are you doing here so early?" I asked wrapping my arms around her. She pulled her hands away that were almost at my butt, she put her hands on my shoulders.

"Cory came back from work early, he went up to his apartment looking very unhappy. I didn't want to be there, he'd find all your stuff gone and come down to scream at me.  I left the second he went up to his apartment!" She frowned. I peeked over her shoulder, she had many bags behind her as well.

"Oh what's with all your bags?" I asked. I already knew why she had them, I didn't want to tell her that though.

"Sleepover!" She grinned, giggling. I bit my lip, I knew it was coming

"Sleepover for a month it looks like, why so much stuff?" I joked and she giggled.

"I'm staying for like a week, duh! At least until I could find a new job! Oh are these your friends?" She yelled loudly. She walked past me to crouch in front of Noodle.

"You quit your job?" I exclaimed, carrying in her bags and shutting the door. She nodded, she pulled a sucker out of her pocket, unwrapped it and gave it to Noodle. Candy always loved children, no surprise she had a liking to Noodle. Noodle made grabby hands for Candy and Candy giggled, picking her up and setting her on her hip.

"That's Noodle, that's Russel, you met him before and that's 2D" You pointed to each person. Russel and 2D awkwardly waved, Candy's energy was probably a lot compared to what they were used too.

"This is Candy, she was my good friend when I lived in my old apartment" You started but Candy interrupted. "Best friend, I was your only friend actually" You went red.

"Cory didn't let me talk to many people" You explained quietly and kicked the ground, heart hurting. You put your head down, ashamed at the fact you had only 4 friends, 1 friend before you met the band. You felt 2D nudge your shoulder, you looked up at him. He gave you a comforting smile and then gave you a side hug, rubbing your arm. You leaned into him wrapping an arm around too. He was kind and caring, where would you even be if you didn't have someone like 2D?

"Let's go to your room now eh (Y/n)!" Candy grinned coming over to you and grabbing your arm. She dragged you over to her many bags, and you gave 2D an apologetic smile.

"Can you help me?" She asked sweetly. You nodded with a smile and grabbed bags until you couldn't carry anymore.

"I bought snacks and movies too, I'll come back for them later though" You said, walking toward the elevator with her behind you. You could literally feel her eyes on your ass.

"Ey got em!" 2D offered, grabbing the bags and following you two. The three of you squished into the elevator, barely having space to breathe. 2D and Candy were sandwiching you in between them, making it impossible for you to move your arms. You three descended to the third floor, crammed together. You almost ran out of the elevator gasping for air, but you remained calm so you didn't seem dramatic or rude. You opened your door letting Candy and 2D inside, you walked in after shutting the door with your foot.

"Looks nice in here (Y/n)" Candy commented dropping her bags against the wall. You and 2D doing the same, and sitting on the bed beside each other. You pulled your phone out of your purse and let your purse fall on the side of the bed. You put your phone on the charger and let it charge on the nightstand. Candy was walking around looking at everything when something caught her eye. She ran to 2D and leaned down at him.

"You look... interesting" She smiled and sat down really close beside you. Again you were sandwiched between them, one awkward boy and one hyper girl.