1

ROSE'S POV

So this is it. Our third debut. It has been 5 years 11 months my group Blackpink became a trainee. We debuted on August 2016. This is our third song in our album Square Two. Whistle.

Today we will perform at the MMA (Melon Music Awards). A lot of our seniors came. We watch they perform and I am very impressed by the creativity of every group in preparing the stage.

We performed Whistle and Playing With Fire and after that we returned to our seats.

The lights turned off and the screen shows a video of two handsome guys. One of them wearing white tux and another one wearing black tux. They started playing chess. When the guy in the white tux moved his piece, a guy came out on the stage. He is also wearing a white tux and he performed some dance moves.

"He's beautiful". I mumbled.

Then the lights turned off again. The video continues. The guy in the black tux moved his piece. Then a guy wearing a black tux came out.

He is handsome. I cannot took my eyes of him. It's like he has an aura when he dances. Just then, after he finishes, more people came out. I wonder which group are they?

"1,2,3...13". Man that's many.
"Unnie,what group are they?". I asked Jisoo who is beside me.
"Seventeen. They debuted a year before us." Jisoo told me.
"Ah... so this is Seventeen. I always heard their names but never know their names or saw them." How lame of me.

They performed a song titled "Very Nice". Some of them wore black tux and white tux. I am still mesmerized with the guy who danced earlier.

We won the Best New Artist award. After it is finished, I wanted to change my clothes but one of the staff called me. He told me someone wants to meet me in front of the stage.

I frowned. Who could it be?

I go to the front of the stage and gid. It's him. The handsome guy. He is more handsome upclose.

"Uh.. hey, I just wanted to return this." He handed me a bracelet while scratching his head. Cute!. I look at the bracelet and my eyes widen. I started holding my wrist noticing the bracelet was gone.

"Oh My God. I didn't notice it's missing. Thanks a lot. How did you know it's mine?". I asked him.
"I wanted to leave until I saw the bracelet at Blackpink's seat and I think I saw you sat there earlier." He explains.
"Thanks um...". I didn't know his name.
"Jun. My name is Jun." He told me his name.
"Thanks Jun! My name is..."
"Rose. I know." He cutted my words. I just smiled.
"Okay then I better get going now. Bye Jun!". I walked away waving goodbye to him. He doesn't wave back and his face is really cold. Nevermind.

He's so cute.

A/N: Hey guys. So i'm sorry if you didn't like Rose as the female character. But I hope you'll enjoy the story as much as enjoyed writing it. Sorry too if there are grammatical errors. Have a nice day!