12

JUN'S POV

"I'm sorry but I can't hold myself from loving you."

I heard she said before going to sleep at the other side of the bed and not hugging me like she usually does.

I really want to open my eyes and hug her. I want her to be in my arms.

But I can't.

Her future isn't promising with me. That's not what we said to each other. I will divorce her in a year. Although I didn't love her, but I want to be with her. I want to learn to love her.

But what if I can't?

I have a trauma in trusting girls after what Yunmi did to me. I don't want to hurt Chaeyoung.

I need to stop being nice to her. I want her to hate me and stay away from me.

When she kissed me, there is something that makes me want her more. I'm afraid I'll do more than I should do. I don't want to cross the line.

I'm sorry Chaeyoung.

____________________

The next morning..

ROSE'S POV

I wake up with no Jun beside me on the bed.

I sighed remembering what had happened last night between us. I'm so ashamed right now.

He must have hated me right now.

I went downstairs and I don't see a sign of him.

I saw a pink paper on the dining table and walk towards it and pick it up. It's from Jun.

"I'm off to practice and i'll be home late so you don't have to cook for me and don't wait for me. You can buy groceries using the money I left for you on the kitchen table" -Jun

I went to the kitchen table and took a white envelope that contains money for the groceries he left.

"We should go shopping together..."

Who am I kidding? Obviously he hated me for kissing him yesterday. He's gay! He won't like me.

"I'll won't fall for you and when we got married there will be boundaries. Arraseo?"

I remembered what he said before we got married.

He will never love me. Wake up Chaeyoung!!

I walked upstairs and went to our room to unpack our luggages.

When I reach our bedroom, his luggage is already unpacked.

"Let's just go today, tomorrow we'll unpack our things. I'll help you tomorrow."

He said that he'll help me to unpack.

How can I forget him now? How can I move on from him? I keep remembering everything he said to me.

I love him.

___________________

Later that night...

I know Jun said don't wait for me but I want to see him. I missed him because not seeing him the whole day.

I took a bottle of wine from the kitchen and bring it to the living room with a glass.

I'll wait for him while having some drink.

JUN'S POV

I drove home at 3am feeling really tired. My practice actually finished 5 hours ago but I stayed at the practice room because I don't want to go home.

I want to avoid Chaeyoung.

Is she okay? Has she eaten?
I'm really worried for her.

It's already been two months since we got married and I already abandoned her.

But she'll be fine right?
She's an independent girl.

I parked the car at the car porch and opened the door.

I looked around the dark living room and open the lights. I startled when I saw Chaeyoung sleeping on the couch.

"Did she wait for me?" She's so stubborn. Didn't I already told her don't wait for me?

I went towards her and lifted her up and walks towards our room. She woke up when I lifted her she cupped my cheeks.

"Hello husband! Haha... are you hungry? Hahahhaa." She blabbered.  This is the first time I saw her getting drunk.

I opened the door to our room and entered the room. I placed her gently on the bed and tucked her in bed.

Before I stand up to change my clothes she pulled my hand until I stumbled on top of her.

We look at each other and she pulled the collar of my shirt and we kissed.

I controlled myself from kissing her back but I failed. I kissed her soft lips while my hands cupping her face.

The kiss got more passionate and her hands started to roam around my body and slowly her fingers starts to unbutton my shirt.

When she almost finished unbuttoning my shirt, I started to come back to reality and realize what she was doing. I stop kissing her and stand up.

She looks like she was lost and I kneeled beside her.

"You're drunk Chaeyoung, go to sleep." I said and kissed her forehead.

She nodded and slowly closed her eyes.

How can I resist her like this? She keeps making me wanted to protect her. Her stubbornness is making me feel guilty to act cold to her.

Next month we will start our tour and I haven't told her yet.

I don't know how to tell her since we're going away for months. But maybe that's the way for us to be apart from each other.

She'll probably will not like me anymore after the world tour ended and I can get rid of my guilt towards her.

___________________

The next morning..

ROSE'S POV

I wake up and noticed that I'm in my room. Wasn't I drinking last night while waiting for Jun?

Did he carried me to our bedroom?

I came out from the room and search the whole house. No him.

I look at the car porch and his car is still there. I wandered around until I saw the room downstairs that is not closed.

I peek inside the room and I saw Jun sleeping on the bed.

Why didn't he sleep in our bedroom?

I went towards him at look at him sleeping. He's wearing a grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

He opened his eyes and I startled when he looked at me. He pulled me and I fell on top of him and he hugged me until I'm lying on his chest like we usually did.

I miss him.

"Chaeyoung." He called me.
"Yeah?" 
"There's something I want to tell you"
"What is it?" It sounds important.
"Next week seventeen will have a world tour."
"Ohhh." That was the only thing I can respond. He's leaving me alone?
"I'm sorry because I'll be leaving you for months"
"It's okay Jun I understand you can go. Who am I to stop you." He then stayed silence after hearing my response.

Because he can't reply I stand up and walk out from the room leaving him alone.

HYE PEEPS. WOW! 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. SORRY THIS CHAPTER KINDA SUCKS BUT HEY, I DID IT! I HAVE AN HOUR BEFORE JUN'S DAY ENDED. AGAIN #HAPPYJUNDAY ❤️