Chapter 1: The Meeting

BREAKING: Super Junior's Eunhyuk, BTS' Jungkook, Kim Jongkook, Shin Sungwoo, Model-turned-actor Lee Soohyuk, JinuSean's Sean and Blackpink's Jisoo to head for Thailand in Laws of the Jungle.

The brand new casts together with the crew were now heading to the Gimpo International Airport. Each cast has a cameraman on them and the first one to arrive was the YG hiphop legend, Sean.

"Oh! Anyeonghaseyo!" Sean bowed towards the man behind the camera.

"You're the first one to arrive Sean-ssi."

"Really? I'm the first one?" Sean looked up to the cameraman.

"Yes. What do you feel about joining the show?"

"I'm quite excited, to be honest. I like doing these kinds of stuff." Sean answered and continued to walk towards the waiting lounge while the camera was following him from behind.

Not long after, Super Junior's Eunhyuk arrived and followed by the human tiger, Kim Jongkook. Each of them got a cameraman to welcome them.

"Omo! What's this? You're shooting this early?" Eunhyuk looked flustered when the camera zoomed in on him. "Daebak! You're really filming this?" He smiled but tried to hide it with his hand.

"Eunhyuk-ssi, what do think about going in Laws of the Jungle?"

"I'm happy but nervous at the same time. It's my first time after all." Eunhyuk answered, facing the camera and his eyes caught the newly arrived Kim Jongkook. "Oh, hyung!"

"Oh! Eunhyuk-ah!" Jongkook and the cameraman assigned to him went over to them. "Waah. So we will be together for 5 days in the jungle, huh?" Jongkook patted the younger on the back.

"It's so good to know that hyung-nim is with us on this. I can feel assured now." Eunhyuk said, talking to the now two cameras.

"Yah! What's that suppose to mean? Don't tell me that you invited me on this show to make me do all the missions by myself!" Jongkook jokingly yelled towards the camera that supposedly intended for the producer, writers and directors of the show.

"What I mean is that, hyung-nim is reliable." Eunhyuk answered feeling flustered and they all laughed.

Not later than 10 minutes since the arrival of Eunhyuk and Jongkook, the legendary singer Shin Sungwoo arrived and got greeted by his own camera.

"Welcome, Shin Sungwoo-ssi."

"Oh? You're filming already?" Sungwoo asked, flustered but managed to bow towards the camera in greeting. "Good evening everyone!"

"What are you feeling for tonight? Is your condition okay for the night travel to Thailand?"

"Ah yes. I'm feeling great!" Sungwoo answered and went towards the waiting lounge where the rest of the cast and crew were waiting.

After a few moments, Jungkook of BTS was being ushered by his manager and bodyguards towards the airport's entrance. There were lots of fans that were gathered to send Jungkook off. When he was finally got inside the waiting lounge, the cameraman finally got a hold of him.

"Jungkook-ssi that was pretty hard, wasn't it? I myself got squished by your fans."

"Oh? Really?" Jungkook looked sorry for the cameraman. "You must have suffered a lot, hyung."

"It's okay. So, are you excited?"

"Kind of. Well, I heard a lot about this show from Seokjin-hyung." Jungkook took his time to face and talk with the camera.